Chapter 3:Pray to whatever deity you worship!...Ah, sorry, I killed it already!

When Ainz, formely known as Momonga, has come to the village he was expecting to see a bunch of frightened villagers along spilled guts and blood staring at Death Knight. Instead, he found a bunch of frightened villagers among ashes staring at his undead minion and bew ally that was seating on the undead's shoulder.

Ainz:Greetings to you all! I'm Ainz Ooal Gown, a magic caster. Do not worry, your lives are safe now.

The villagers were staring at him with unsure expressions and Ainz himself wondered what he did wrong. Looking at the side he saw Kumagawa rubbing two of his fingers together as a signal.

Ainz:However, I do requier payment!

The villagers relaxed after hearing those words. Saving people with no reason was suspicious, it seems...This wasn't a world for Touch Me.

While Ainz was talking with the chef of the village inside Albedo stayed outside to guard him. Kumagawa stayed with him because he wasn't that interesed in talking with the chef and Ainz was gonna tell them anyway.

Kumagawa:[Ainz-chan, huh?]

Albedo:Yes, he has decided to present himself as such.

Kumagawa:[I don't need to change my name too, right? I'd rather stick with it if there are other options.]

Albedo:Well, it is purely to attract the attention of other Supreme Beings in case they were brought here too. I don't see any reason to change it at the moment.

Kumagawa:[I see.]

Soon after Ainz has come out of the meeting place with the chef. Albedo bowed and Kumagawa waved his hand.

Kumagawa:[So?]

Ainz:It appears I am broke.

Kumagawa:[Well, at least there are still options to repair that.]

Ainz:I suppose you are right.

Kumagawa:[By the way, friend of yours?]

Kumagawa pointed to a tan skinned man with brown hair and brown eyes approaching them with a hardened gaze. His name was Gazef Stronnof.

Ainz:No, I have never seen him before

Gazef:Excuse me, is the chef around?

This time Kumagawa needed to come too because it seems his presence was also important. They have quickly made introductions and talked about their current situation.

Ainz:They have no way of knowing about us, so...

Kumagawa:[Aren't you a popular guy?]

Gazef:Aha, things would be much easier if I wasn't.

Ainz:As a shown of appreciation for your honesty I shall gift you this.

A tiki mini statue made of wood appeared in Ainz's hand and he gave it to Gazef. After the knight left Ainz noticed Kumagawa's gaze being fixed on him.