Chapter 10:How is that for an item?

Ainz was in a pretty tight spot right now. Although the clone couldn't use any of Shalltear's skills or spells, it was still as strong as her in stats.

Ainz:Really...Fighting a level 100 opponent is quite dangerous.

The clone lunged towards him with it's white lance moving for a stab. Dark summonings of bats and wolves appeared by her side.

Ainz:Wait...Huh?

Shalltear:Friendly Fire!

She began to stab her lance through her summonings and the lance very ability taking effect and healing her. To this, Ainz had a single remark.

Ainz:That's cheap!

Shalltear:Oh, didn't you know, Ainz-sama? Friendly Fire is allowed in this world.

Ainz:In that case...

Ainz continued to dodge the clone's wild stabs. However, at the same time a golden projection of clockwork appeared behind him.

Ainz:All Life's Goal Is Death!

A flash of light hit. When the light died down Shalltear saw that Einherjar was destroyed and the surrounding area was turned into a dessert like area.

Ainz:How about it Shalltear? The skill of the ones who had become Overlord. The ability of granting death!

Shalltear:As expected of Ainz-sama. But, what will you do now? You're all out of MP while I'm still full on HP.

That was undeniably true. That Peroroncino must have given her an recovery item as well, it was just like him.

Shalltear:It's true that I have used up my skills and MP as well. Well, in a fight against a Magic Caster it's obvious who of us would win. Any last words?

Ainz:Let's see...I am thankful.

Shalltear:...Eh?

Ainz:I am truly thankful that you thought you had won just from that. Truly, if you would have beem more cautious things wouldn't have gone so smoothely.

Shalltear:I won't fall for your bluff...

Ainz: What's important to PVP is to give your opponent false informations. Like making you think I'm weak to holy attacks and not fire attacks, and so on...Of course, you need to gather informations about your opponent as well. When Peroroncino made you, I had asked many questions.

Shalltear:But you said you didn't know about my skills!

Ainz:Obviously, I was lying.

Shalltear gritted her teeth and with a vengenful war cry stabbed forward. However, her lance bounced off when it made contact woth Ainz's body.

Ainz had finally took off the ragged cloth he was wearing and revealed what was underneath. A bulky glowing white armor with a blue stine in the middle of the chest plate, shocking Shalltear and the other Guardians watching alike.

Cocytus:It can't be! That's Touch Me-sama's...

Demiurge:I recall the spell. Perfect Warrior allows one to use other classes's special equipment without a penalty

Albedo:He thought this far ahead...

Ainz:I, too, planned to end this in close combat!

Shalltear let out a pained cry as she felt something cut and burn through her flesh. She saw a katana with it's blade coated in lightning.

Ainz:Takemikazuchi MK 8. That's right. The beloved blade of Warrior Takemikazuchi, one of the 41 Supreme Beings. Ainz Ooal Gown can't lose! Shalltear, Ainz Ooal Gown is the strenght of 41 beings!