𝟸-𝚈/𝙽 𝙻/𝙽

the next day

the next day

"l/n, please date me!"

you mentally sighed before turning your back to the male who was bowing at your presence. without saying a word you started walking away, not even caring for whatever he had to say. you were somehow able to block it out, even though the entirety of the hall was silent.

'waste of my time.' your eyes were down at the floor, looking at either your left or right shoe that would come into view when you walked on the clean looking floors of your school. fuck that guy for cutting your lunch time short to try and confess. even when knowing you had someone.

"that was brutal."

with a hum of shock, your head snapped upwards. you were able to shut out that random guy's voice, but not this one. not when you knew who it belonged to. and you were correct. there was bakugo in the flesh, leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. he stared at you like you were a nobody, but then again he did that with everyone.

you looked at the way he wore his uniform before shrugging. "don't care."

a breath left his mouth, and if you were high, you would've said he had laughed at your words. maybe he did find it funny, because being mean and heartless was something bakugo knew all too well. that's why you never took offense to his rude nature. you just gave it back, because what else would you do? cry? cower? never in a million years.

"why are you even here?" you looked at him. "this isn't a place where one of us would be." you looked around the school. "not really meant for us."

"needed me time." he ran a hand through his hair. a veiny and nicely built hand at that. "i spend another second near those freaks called our classmates and i might just lose my shit."

a small laugh left your lips. since bakugo hadn't moved from his position, you decided to lean your back against the wall next to him. "i feel you." you tilted your head slightly upwards since it was rested on the wall. you felt bakugo's eyes on you, but you didn't care as you crossed your right ankle over your left. "you go to school with them, then you live with them. i just about have it with them sometimes too."

"so i'm not as heartless as shitty hair makes me out to be." a small smirk graced his lips as he watched you mimic his actions and cross your arms. "even you need time away from them."

"who doesn't."

"then i guess we're the only sane ones here." bakugo shrugged.

your eyes quickly widened in agreement. "i guess, 'cause i don't know how they can spend all their time together."

"but you can spend time with another extra that just asked you out?"

you turned your head with it still against the wall, causing your eyes to slightly drift up your eyelids so you could look into his eyes. "can? i didn't spend a damn second with him."