𝟾-𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 (𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆)

⚠️WARNING: sexual content ahead⚠️

for someone who's always a 'winner', you sure always did it in different ways.

'is this what he meant by that?' you thought while staring at bakugo. you were trapped under him, and he took that to his advantage when dipping his head down to your neck.

you shuddered when feeling his lips on your skin. they were so soft and delicate as they moved slowly. whenever his lips would start again, his tongue swiped across your neck. and whenever they would come together on your skin, the kiss sound his lips made was already too much to take.

"b-bakugo-"

"katsuki." he cut off your breathless whisper with one of his own. his breaths fanned your skin lightly, something that tickled in a good way.

"what?" you slightly moved your head downwards in hopes of getting to see him. but he only kissed your neck one last time before lifting his head to stare at you. his lips were coated with his own saliva.

"if you're gonna be saying my name like that, make it my first, got it?" he demanded.

you gulped, reminder of what was to come and he knew that. "you... you sound really confident."

his forehead touched yours. "do you have any idea how long i've been wanting this?" he whispered, voice almost cracked like he was at the tip of his iceberg. he was so close to caving in, you knew he was still holding himself back.

so you tightened your arms that were around his neck. bakugo's eyes slightly widened when feeling your hands rake through his hair. never before had something felt so right to him. it almost lulled him to sleep right then and there. your fingers twirled his hair around your finger, something that only turned him on more as your hands left his hair and rested on his cheeks.

"i know." you whispered before biting on his lower lip. you hadn't closed your eyes during, so you stated right into his eyes while your legs wrapped around his waist, making him shakily inhale a breath. "i had a feeling."

a new fire burned in his eyes as he lifted you up and placed you further on your bed. now you two were in the middle of it rather than the edge. bakugo straddled your waist and grabbed your two wrists with just one of his hands. he pinned them above your head, his other hand slowly trailing up your body, remembering to savor every curve and warmth of your clothing before his thumb slowly pulled your bottom lip.

"then don't be shocked with how good i'll make you feel."

immediately his lips went back to your neck, barely giving you time to process his words. you had never felt so hot before. you could already feel a heartbeat from your lower body as you panted with each kiss he left on your neck.