𝟿-𝙿𝙻𝙰𝚈𝙸𝙽' 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙻

katsuki collapsed on top of you, his heavy breaths hitting your neck

katsuki collapsed on top of you, his heavy breaths hitting your neck. both of you spoke no words, just unknowingly syncing up your breathing. trying to comprehend what just happened was no easy task as you stared up at the ceiling with wide eyes.

'i just..' you looked down at katsuki's blond hair that was tickling your chin. 'we just..' thoughts of monoma filled your mind, making your heart skip beats in fear. 'i just cheated on him...'

"katsuki-"

"go use the bathroom." he said in a tired but still gruff voice. he put his hands on either side of you and lifted himself up. "so you don't get an infection or anything. i'll clean up."

you watched him take the condom off and trash it. he looked at you with an unreadable expression that quickly turned into something with more aggression. "what?"

you sat up, slightly embarrassed with the fact that you were still naked. "n-nothing.." katsuki was already putting on his boxers as you made your way to the bathroom.

when you shut the door, guilt filled your entire body. even if monoma was cheating on you, it didn't feel right to do it back. especially when it was sexual cheating. who knew if monoma was even doing that?

two wrongs don't make a right, but i'll make it feel right.

'it was good sex..' your mind ran wild with events of just a couple minutes ago and everything that led up to what happened. the fact that katsuki did in fact hold romantic feelings for you, and even you willingly having sex with him. 'but damn.. i fucking cheated..'

tears started to fill your eyes as you sat on the toilet. you couldn't help it. you were bound to feel bad, even if it was done to you first. but that same guilt was mixed with butterflies when thinking about katsuki.

you tried not to think about regretting it, because you didn't regret having sex with katsuki. speaking of him, when you opened the door he already had a new set of clothes for neatly folded on your now bare mattress. your sheets had been stripped off and folded in the corner with your school uniform.

"uh.. sorry if you didn't want me going through your drawers or whatever .." he rubbed his neck slightly embarrassed.

"no.. it's okay." you gave him a small smile. he didn't watch you as you changed, but you knew he wanted to say something. the atmosphere was awkward now nothing like the previous high sexual tension. "um-"

"y/n listen." he cut you off once you finished getting dressed. "i know this probably isn't what you wanted-" when you placed a finger on his lips, katsuki stared down at you with slight shock.

"i did, katsuki. don't worry." you reassured, taking your finger away from his lips

"well i know what you're thinking." he retorted. "you cheated on copycat. the guilt's probably eating you up, but," his arms snaked around your waist. just as you looked down to look at them, one of his hands grabbed your chin and forced your head back up gently. "let me make that shit disappear."