𝟺-𝙰𝚁𝙶𝚄𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂 𝙽 𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙼

the friday noon wind was blowing on your skin, giving it goosebumps as you walked the path back to the dormitories

the friday noon wind was blowing on your skin, giving it goosebumps as you walked the path back to the dormitories. you were speed-walking too, causing the wind to blow even harder. but the coldness on your legs didn't amount to the feeling on your face.

"neito please!" fresh tears streamed down your face as you tried to keep pace with monoma. you were cold out of your mind, the liquid on your face in the state of tears not helping. it was also drying your eyes out, making it hurt to blink, but on top of that the wind was serious, so you had to every so often.

"no. we know how it's gonna end." you could hear monoma say. his blond hair moved in the direction of the wind as he spoke. "i'm not dealing with you right now."

"how are we ever gonna go back to what we used to be if you won't talk this out with me?" you grabbed the ends of your blazer and threw it over your stomach more in hopes to keep warm. your hair was getting in your face but you just had to let it be as you continued to follow monoma back to his dormitory. "please.. don't you want the old us back?"

you heard him sigh until he stopped in his tracks. it was starting to get dark outside, so you could barely make out his unifrom, only his silhouette. "we'll never be the old us because you continue to make me a bad person then why i try and talk it out you just don't listen."

your eyes widened. "what? that's never how it goes!"

"it is." he still hadn't turned to face you. "and this time is no different. you not admitting it proves me right." he scoffed.

your legs were starting to get numb, but you didn't care anymore. "then i'm sorry if i do. will that fix things? cant we communicate like a normal couple?" you knew his statement wasn't true, but you confronted him to fix things, not argue about how you or him saw it, so against your will you bit your thing tongue.

the building to where class 1-b stood was near. it seemed like it was taunting you, and for that you looked down at the ground. "communicate? like how i tried to tell you i didn't want you going out with your friends?"

"but why? you didn't even give me a reason!"

you heard a frustrated sigh leave his mouth. "didn't think i had to. you should just listen to me regardless."

you looked at his back. "you don't own me. you can't just tell me this and that and expect me to listen without even giving me a valid reason."

"then you're a bad girlfriend."

"that's not how it fucking works!" you yelled.

that made him turn around. "and that's why this entire thing is your fault!" he yelled. "i don't like when you're with those stupid 1-a freaks. i didn't think i had to tell you every three fucking seconds y/n."

"but why?" you asked. "why don't you like them? you cant even answer that, so why do you think i'll listen to you?"

"i don't need to have a reason!"