𝟷𝟶-𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙴𝚂

the next day

class was finally done. it was the end of the day now, which meant that you were finally free from the chokehold of school. thankfully, monoma was out today, so you didn't have to worry about bursting out the class before he could get to you first. you could relax, even if you knew he wasn't at school because he was cheating on you.

"y/nnnnnn!" you heard mina. you stared at mina who was leaning over your desk with eyes brighter than ever. "how you doing girl?"

you smiled small. "just fine."

katsuki watched you and mina have a conversation. like the previous day, he got hot just watching you sit slumped in your seat with your head resting on the top of your chair. your laugh sent spirals throughout his body, yet he couldn't look away. all he could think about was your body under those damn clothes.

you're a damn good kisser, and everywhere you left those lips of yours on him, he remembered them all. the softness yet dryness of them. in the midst of him watching you, you dipped your head to the side, your face now staring at his. immediately you two made eye contact, katsuki narrowing his eyes once seeing you smile at him. were you going just as crazy? or were the second thoughts about this whole thing not allowing you to?

i'm pretty sure i have feelings for you, katsuki.

'pretty sure..' he huffed and looked away, still feeling your eyes on him. he didn't want 'pretty sure'. he wanted full commitment like he was. but if katsuki were to get upset over that, then it'll never work out. 'i've wanted your dumbass for so long, but now that it seems like i can have you, i can't fucking wait anymore.'

he remembered the first time he had to admit he liked you. annoyingly, he had put it off for as long as he could, but the more he did, the more irritated he got with himself, and in turn, how he treated other people. truth be told, he did find you attractive the second he saw you walk into the class. after that stupid deku came in, he was in a bad mood, but you instantly made that disappear. but for some reason, that pissed him off more.

every time his mind was free, he thought about you. albeit against his will, he knew the un-denying truth when it came to you. he knew he had feelings for you, but there was no way he'd ever let it show. so he did the complete opposite: he was an utter bitch to you. he figured that not only would it make his feelings disappear, but you'd stay as far away from him as possible.

"hey dumb." he heard your voice, and he looked up at you.

but that didn't work. in fact, it only strengthened his feelings for you more. you didn't care about how mean he was. you could deal with him, and katsuki found that attractive. you didn't take time out of your day to be with him, but those moments you two spent together were sacred, especially since you didn't seem to mind who he was as a person. you put up with it, but that didn't mean you let it slide.

"don't call me dumb, fucking dumb." he scowled at you, to which you gave him a 'seriously?' look. with that look alone, he knew his comeback was stupid. he hated the power you had over him.

you insulted back. you weren't afraid of him, and just how un-afraid you could be really showed through your heroism. you weren't the strongest or sharpest fighter, but you did what you needed to do, and you made it look easy.

you always won, even when you went up against people who were way stronger than you.

"everyone's gone." you ignored his harsh words. "stop dazing off like a klutz. that's not like you."