𝟼-𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

it was saturday morning as you typed away on your computer

it was saturday morning as you typed away on your computer. the keys hitting the board repeatedly played on and on in your mind. a typing assignment; you were glad you were a fast typer.

your hair was dry by now, as it should be. you got to your room at around 10 last night, and woke up only an hour ago at 7. the birds were chirping outside your window, the sheer white curtains allowing sun to shine through.

it illuminated your desk nicely, giving shades to your computer screen. the sun kissed your nicely made notes that had pen and pencil markings, sticky notes and highlights in pretty pastel colors. your cup of coffee was steaming into the air, vaporizing into the sun beams that were visible with the help of specks of dust.

you didn't know who else was awake. being an early bird had its perks, but you knew that some of your classmates weren't like that. quite the opposite, as sometimes mina or tokoyami wouldn't wake up until 3 in the afternoon sometimes. a quick trip to the kitchen was all you needed, and the empty space and quiet place told all that you needed to know.

you sipped on your coffee. the hot liquid washed over your tongue and stung your taste buds for a moment, but you loved it. it was a sweet taste. you savored it before swallowing and placing the cup down on a coaster. as you did your schoolwork your mind wandered. you took notes effortlessly, spending extra time to make them look pretty. you hummed away at the soft music in the background, reminiscing on the entire week.

'it was a good week..' you had decided in your head. 'it felt good. i had fun.'

when you thought of fun, you thought of yesterday; friday. that was a day for the history books. 'so much happened..' your mind drifted and drifted to the events of yesterday, and it led to you thinking about one specific person. 'and it all had to do with bakugo.' you laughed through your nose at the thought. first you two were messing around during work time, then you were chasing him from your phone, then you two were in the kitchen alone, and then you two had went out on a late night run to the grocery store.

that formed a smile on your lips as you thought about the ash blond for a moment. the last few weeks involved him a lot more than you thought it was gonna. you had gotten a lot closer to him than you expected, but that was the shocking part, because bakugo didn't seem to really let anybody in except kirishima at times, and even then was that a slim chance.

'but it's different. he's different with me. it's different..' your thoughts about how unexpectedly close you two had gotten hit you so hard it almost knocked you over in your chair. more so, how you have. 'with us...'

you sat up straighter in your seat, your eyebrows slowly creasing in realization as you thought about bakugo's words and actions more and more, thought about the past few weeks more and more. you knew who he was, but you never sat back and thought about him- thought about the way your relationship was, and how unique it was apart from others.