𝟽-𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚅𝚂. 𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴

sunday

sunday

neito<3
let's go out?

you stared at the text on your phone with mixed feelings swirling in your stomach. it twisted your insides like someone was stirring a pot with a spoon. different flavors of excitement, dread, anxiety, and hesitation bringing a sour taste to your mouth.

after your one on one with yourself yesterday, you chose to go back home to visit your family. there was no way you could stay in the dorms where bakugo could've been. what went on yesterday in the forest and then you succumbing to your realization made it impossible for you to face him.

did you really like him? you genuinely had no idea. everything was there; in line for you perfectly, yet you still didn't have a definite answer.

you hated confusion.

if it wasn't clear to you, you didn't bother. if it wasn't set and stone, you didn't like it. if there was no absolute certainty, you didn't accept it. if there was anything in the way of a firm decision, you denied it.

you were with monoma, so you absolutely refused to accept anything regarding bakugo.

you
sounds fun :)

your closet had an abundance of clothing, shoes, and accessories. a full body mirror in the corner with a rack of all your less-favorite jewelry, perfume, and makeup. the ones you used the most sat on your vanity for display.

as you got ready for your date with monoma, you heard a knock on your door. immediately your heart dropped in thought of it being bakugo. he was the last person you wanted to see right now.

your steps were slow and slightly shaky as you walked to your door, and a subtle sigh of relief left your mouth when seeing mina on the other side. she smiled brightly at you, her hands being lifted to her chest where you could see a bag of chips in one of her hands and a box of cookies n cream pocky in the other.

"hey girl! need some company? i know i do."

you smiled before letting her in. now you were getting ready whilst mina kept you company in all sorts of ways. she was surprised to see you getting ready to go somewhere, but nonetheless planned your outfit for you, which you were grateful for.

"this is gonna look soooo pretty on you!" she clapped rapidly. "where ya going anyways?"

a humorous breath left your nose as you applied highlighter on the tip of it. "a date. with neito of course."