𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

Its been a week and I can say it went fine

Its been a week and I can say it went fine. Except the time where I went to the Ivanov's House of course, they were all really friendly and caring except for the Emotionless Robot that kept glaring at me like I stole his favorite toy. I wonder if he's really their son, his parents are total sweethearts while the offspring is a damn ice statue.

I went inside the mall with Gwyn as we shopped for outfits and all those girly things that you need.

"Sunny, look! This dress would look amazing on you!" She showed me a cute yellow dress with a bit of flower prints around it. She put it in her cart and continued shopping.

And if there's one thing you wanna know? Gwyn is CRAZY about shopping. You literally have to have so much patience. She shops for hours and hours.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

With an *oooof* I now finally put the last box of new stocks in the room.

"That was hard work. I deserve some blue berry muffins." I said my mouth watering a bit craving blue berry muffins.

Deciding I'll pass by the bakery later I opened my book by my fave author. I literally have all of her books that she wrote.

While reading my book the door rang. I close my book after making sure that I put my sunflower designed bookmark on the unfinished page and went to the customer.

Oh great. Its Emotionless Robot.

"Mom wants a bouquet." He said with the same blank face.

"Coming right up! You can sit there for the meantime" I point at the chairs that faced the glass windows.

He nodded and spoke again.

"Also she said she wants to meet you tomorrow again. So get ready, 5Pm sharp."

He sat down on one of the chairs and just sipped his coffee.

Oh well, I turned around and continued designing the bouquet that Claire wants.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Great. Mom invited this sunshine happy girl again. Mom really likes her then.

I just came back from a 3 day business trip and good to say, I got the deal. I drink my bitter coffee, just the way I like it and looked at the streets of the city.

"Here you go" A sweet voice filled my ears and I turned around to get the bouquet.

I payed her for the bouquet and went outside to my car.

"Thanks for the flowers honey. They look amazing." Mom took the flowers and put it inside her hundred thousand dollar vase.

"Did you tell Sunny about tomorrow?"

"Yes mom"

"Great. I really really like her."

𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚

I looked at her as she wore that yellow dress fitting all her curves. Damn she's beautiful.

I never really cared about look at girls but her... somethings different about her.

She laughed at what my mother said as if she just said the funniest joke in the world.

"So son. How was the business there?" My dad asked handling me a cup of beer.

"It went good dad. Got the deal" I drink my beer.

"You know what. I really think your mother really likes her. Look at them laughing together and all of that. If the two if you were together I'd be happy to have her as my daughter in law-"

"Dad stop. I don't have time for that." I rolled my eyes telling him that I don't do girlfriends or what ever.

Dad just chuckled. "We'll see. You know son I was also like you when I met your mom. I began seeing her every day that it made me confused what the hell fate was up for me, always seeing this girl that I didn't even know. One day we met at the cafe she worked at and that was the day I got to talk to her. Months later we became friends and I realized I was falling for her. I-"

"What are you two talking about looking all serious?" Mom asked

"Oh nothing honey. I was just telling him about how beautiful and wonderful you are" Dad said and held my mother's hand.

"Lets go there for a bit honey. The view looks beautiful, just like you"

The two if them left leaving me with her here alone.

"I really love your garden" Sunny spoke

"Yeah. Mom loves to plant flowers so dad bought a garden for her."

"Thats very sweet of him."

I hummed. Yeah my dad loves my mom very much that he almost bought a whole park for her so that she can plant her flowers there.

"How about you? Do you have a girlfriend now?" She asked as if we were close friends.

"I dont do girlfriends. Too much work"

She shrugged her shoulders. "You never know. There will be that one girl that'll make you do anything for her. You never know if you already met her."

I just ignored her comment and looked at my parents calling us over.

"Come! Lets have lunch. I cooked this for you sunny."

"Mom, I'll just have one piece of-"

"Nonesense, you're having all the dishes Ivan."

I just nod my head and ate the pile of food that mom gave me.

"Okay how about lets all have a game." Mom took out a basket with 6 papers inside of it.

"Okay so inside this paper it has partners written inside of it. Whoever you choose will be your partner for 3 months. The two of you will go out together and bond with each other. The partner that has the most points wins a prize."

"Okay so the boys will pick the partners."

Mom hands the basket to us and I try my best to pick one that has my parents name on it.

I unwrap the paper and shit-

I got Sunny as a partner