𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

We finally arrived back at my house

We finally arrived back at my house. "Sun-" I look at her and saw her sleeping. Her blond hair was on her shoulders gracefully, her face looking like some princess sleeping.

I slowly opened her car door being mindful not to wake her up. I carried her bridal style and went to the guest bedroom that became "her room" in the past days.

"Shhhhh" I said when I noticed her stir a little. I slowly laid her on the bed and covered her with the soft blanket. I look at her sleepy face and carresed her soft blond hair out of her face. "Goodnight sunny"

I closed her door and went to my personal office.

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"Speak up Ivan, what do you wanna tell me? I have a meeting in 10 minutes" I rolled my eyes at the man infront of me and 'Lightly' hit him with a shoe box which he caught of course. Man has good catching skills.

"Can you shut up for a moment? You've been grumpy since earlier, oh wait- you're always grumpy"

"No shit Ivan. My secretary keeps going on my nerves. Now speak"

I began to talk about the situations before. I had to be straightforward, He always wants to be straight forward anyway.

"This is no time for pranks Ivan"

"Im telling the truth. Besides, I don't have time to lie"

He looks at me searching for any thing odd but slowly widened his eyes when he began to realize.

"So you're saying that I have a sister? That I haven't known about all these years?"

"Yes" I nod my head and sipped my dark coffee.

"When will I meet her? Does she wanna meet us?"

"Wow, you just found out about her and you immediately wanna see her. What a shocking thing to see"

"Im gonna hit your face with a brick Ivan"

"Try. I'll hit your face with 10 bricks"

He was about to say something when his phone rang. He looked at it and groaned.

"Damnit. My secretary's making my phone freeze because of her messages. I gotta go. We'll talk later"

I nod my head and stand up to leave as well. "We're going to meet you. Friday, 3:00pm"

I looked at the food I cooked happily

I looked at the food I cooked happily. Finally! I made something without burning the kitchen. Well lets not include the 7 dirty plates on the sink.

I happily put the food on the table and took a picture sending it to Ivan.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝, 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝?!

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝?

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢!(●’◡’●)

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝: 𝙾𝚑 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢? 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗. 𝙸𝚖 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗.

I took a pic of the food and sent it to him.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝? 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚝: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

I took 5 pieces and put them in another plate for him and the other five for me.

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜? 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚗.

𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛: 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚙𝚒𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎?! 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐!😭

𝙶𝚠𝚢𝚗: 𝚆𝚘𝚠 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝

𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢: 𝚈𝚎𝚜! 𝚈𝚎𝚜! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝙸𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢.

𝙸𝚟𝚢: 𝚆𝚘𝚠, 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗.

𝙰𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛: 𝙱𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎?

𝙸𝚟𝚢: 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚆𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜. 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜.

Oh, poor Jasmine. Fighting Jasmine!