Apricity

"Ivan, you're hugging me so tightly" I lightly pushed him and continued packing my things while he sulked across the room. Cant believe that this grown man is acting like a kid. "Now why are you sulking so much?" He sighed and hugged me from the back again. "It's just that I havent seen you from two days and now you have to leave. I just really miss you" I internally awwed at this cute man and turned around. "Hey, it'll only be for 3 days and after that, Im all yours love. Besides, we can still call and face time each other so don't worry." "Okay fine. Please on and bring your phone at all times so that I can text you and won't go crazy because of worry if you wont text me." I chuckle at his behavior. "I promise." 

(Ivan's Pov) 

I looked at the bags sunshine gave me with a confused face. Isn't her trip gonna be just for three days? Why does it look like she's gonna be going for a whole month? "Dont look at me like that Ivan. It's never too bad to be prepared." Sunshine shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me. "But, isnt this too much?" "Nothing is too much. What if I drop my drink and I have no extra outfits? So, this is not too much" She smiled and I decided to shut up before she would kill me. 

"Take care always. Don't eat too much unhealthy foods. Call me if you need anything. Be saf-" Sunny put her finger on my mouth and shushed me. "Don't worry protective boi, you're beloved is gonna be fine.  She's in a safe, perfect, and responsible hands." Amber told me confidently while I looked at her with a ''really'' face. "Is that so? I dont think the word safe and responsible goes well with you. Besides, weren't you the one who influenced my sunshine into setting her parent's house on fire because you were pissed?" Amber just scoffed and looked around. "They deserved it! Now, lets go Sunny. " 

Sunny smiled at me and kissed me one last time before getting inside the car. Ivy started the engine and took off leaving me all alone in this house sulking. "I guess I'll just have to finish the stack of papers in my office." I turned around and went to my office to finish my tasks. 

After 3 hours of signing unending letters and looking at emails, my princess finally decided to call her lonely boyfriend. "Hi sunshine, Did you arrive safely?" I asked but frowned when I couldn't hear her voice on the other side. "Im coming" I ended the call to take my car keys. 

- - - - - - - 

Gwyn Pov 

I sighed as I looked at my drunk friends. I'm the youngest so why am I the one taking care of them again? "No Amber! You can't kiss that cactus- Ivy don't skate around! You- I- You are not even wearing skates." I really want to murder them. But, I love them. 

So, since there were 4 of them, I decided to call Ivan to let him take care of sunny. He told me to call him whenever something happened anyways. 

Before these girls got drunk, we spent time with each other at some fancy restaurant. Just talking about how our lives have been lately. And Im actually very glad that we took this trip. I just miss this. 

I smiled happily when I heard the doorbell ring. "Finally" "Dont you dare do anything stupid. Especially you Amber" Amber just nodded her head drunkenly and gave me an opposite thumbs up. "Thank god you're here Ivan. Oh, hi Damian" I smiled at the two of them while they nodded their heads and said hi. 

"Oh my God. Do you see that guy? He looks so handsome." Jasmine looked at Damian wide eyed and poked sunny several times. "What do you mean handsome? No No No" Sunny shook her head and pointed at Ivan who was staring at sunny with a straight face. "That guy over there, he looks even more handsome" "Of course he would be. He's your boyfriend. But you know who's more handsome? My Ice skating partner" Ivy smiled before she banged her head on the table. 

"That must have hurt" I winced after hearing the loud bang. "What?! He's my boyfriend? Oh my gosh! Amber Amber, that handsome man over there is my boyfriend!" She slapped Amber's shoulders. "Hmmm, so, he's my boyfriend too right?" Jasmine looks at Damian while Damian turned red. "Wait, isnt that guy my brother?" Sunny gasped. "I thought you hated him!" "Wait what? Oh, I take it back, he's not handsome." Jasmine looked at Damian and glared at him. 

"That's enough drinks for now then" Ivan suddenly spoke and went to Sunny to carry her. "These are Sunny and Jasmine's room passwords and cards" I gave them the card and went to Ivy and Amber . "Thank you for coming here. I'll go now. I have to take care of these two. " 

I smiled at them and and slowly dragged the two drunk girls with me to their rooms.