𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

"So your birthday's next week?" I asked sunny

"So your birthday's next week?" I asked sunny. We were both at her favorite cafe talking to each other.

"Yeah. It is!" She said happily and turned her head to look. "Look at them, they're so adorable. I wish them happiness" She said looking at an adorable couple.

"I hope I can have that one day" She said pouting. I looked at her and sipped my coffee. "I know someone who can give you that" "Really? Who?"

"Me. You wanna try?" I told her. Way to go Ivan, way to go. You're just making a fool of yourself.

Sunny looked at me with flushed cheeks and coughed. "Dont try to joke around Ivan. You told me you don't to relationships anyways"

"Well I think I can make some changes" I smirked

"I-is this of your way of asking a girl out?" She spoke "So sudden" and then sipped her shake, not even looking at me.

Since her birthday's next week, I'll have to make a move then.

"I-i have to go now. I got to make bouquets for my customers. Bye!" Sunny dashed outside like sonic.

Is he really Ivan?

Is he really Ivan?

The man who told me "I don't do relationships" "Im too busy" is asking me out?

Gosh I need to relax. Why did I run to my shop? Now I don't feel my legsಠ_ಠ

The whole day I worked, I tried to get him out of my mind but fate didn't decide to do that and instead gave me constant replays.

"Oh, I need to tell the girls something"

I opened my phone and decided to go on facetime with them.

"Hi sunny! Why did you call? Did someone hurt you? Do you want me to put them in the hospital?" Amber asked

"Amber shut up! Why do you keep talking about violence?"

Amber rolled her eyes "Well that's sad. I really wanted to punch someone today. And oh! Sunny, why do you look so flushed?"

Here we go, Amber the tease.

"I bet it has something to do with that Ivan guy. My friend isn't finally single. I can finally become a rich, hot, and single auntie. The goal has finally been achieved" Amber dramatically said and wiped her fake tears.

"I really wanna smack you Amber. We're not even in a relationship." I paused and began to tell them about the incident earlier. After spilling the tea about that, I told them about my birthday party.

"That's great Sunny! And I can finally wear my new dress"

"Yeah, and we can meet your biological parent's too" Jasmine smiled.

"I can't wait to see you guys! I'll see you all there!"

And with that I ended the call.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

Guess what? Im with Ivan inside an expensive restaurant.

Doesn't he feel awkward because of earlier's scene?

Okay Sunny, act natural.

We both talked to each other until our food arrived.

"Wow, they really make good food."

"Ofcourse. This is my restaurant, and that's my recipe. It has to be amazing" Ivan said and smiled a bit. "Really? Wow, I've never knew that you owned this. Plus, your recipe is amazing! I need to have more of this" "I'll make you more."

After we ate Ivan took out his wallet and called for a waitrest.

The girl went to the both of you and you had to cover up a scoff coming out. She's literally flirting with him! God, I want to take her by the hair and feed her some of my garbage cookies! Wait... why am I acting like this?

"Anything else sir?" She asked, completely ignoring your presence.

"Yes there is. You-" He was cut off with her ugly laugh. "Me? Im not for sale sir, im sorry." She looked at him and smiled innocently.

I think I can throw up.

Ivan looked at her like she was an idiot. "I was gonna tell you I would pay in cash because I forgot my card. What's going on inside that shitty mind of yours that made you think like that? Next time, let me finish my fu--ing sentence" Ivan slammed the money in the table. "And you're fired"

He looked at me his eyes softening and gently held my hand. "Lets go sunshine"

While walking I looked at the mad waitress and smirked.

That's what you get frog face.