𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

After having a talk with Ivan on the phone I open the door and saw that he already arrived

After having a talk with Ivan on the phone I open the door and saw that he already arrived. We went inside his car and went to the amusement park.

Today's saturday and Ivan called me earlier telling me that we were both going out.

"Im so excited! I haven't been at the park since months!" I told him cheerfully. Ivan nodded his head and hummed as he continued driving to the amusement park.

Finally after 15 minutes of driving we finally arrived at the amusement park. Ivan went out first and the moment I was about to open the car door Ivan opened the door like a gentleman.

"Thanks" "Hmmmm. Lets go inside"

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

Sunny and I went inside the amusement park

Sunny and I went inside the amusement park. I looked at sunny amused as she ran and hopped around like a bunny. She really must be excited to be here, huh?

"Lets go there first!" She points to the large and tall roller coaster. "Okay, whatever you want, sunshine"

After paying for the tickets we sit down the seats and I looked at sunny making sure that hers was secure and tight. After making sure it was good I did a thumbs up and the ride begins to start.

"Wohooo! Its so fun!!! Ahhhhhh!!!" I look at sunny and see her smiling and laughing so much. Her arms are up and her beautiful blonde hair flies through the air. She looks like a goddess.

The ride finally ended after some minutes. "I wanna do it again. It was so fun." I look at her and nodded. I can't really say no, can I? "We'll do it again then"

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

"I loved all the rides. From all the 12 different rides that we had, my favorite will always be the roller coaster." Sunny said and drank the drink we just bought earlier.

"Lets go to the restaurant now. Its time for dinner" I start the engine and head to the restaurant. Sunny went near the screen and browsed for some music. After a few minutes she finally chose one and started singing with the song.

"Come on robot, sing with me!" "I don't sing." I told her. I never really sing. Maybe when I was a kid but not now. It just lets out too many emotions.

"Oh well, your loss" She turned around and continued singing her heart out.

☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎☼︎

𝑨 𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑♡︎

We already finished dinner earlier so right now we're heading back home. I look around his car and thought, this must be one expensive car. I mean it really must be expensive considering the watch he's wearing right now is $60,000 dollars'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ.

While driving I feel my stomach starting to hurt. What's wrong with me? I didn't say anything about it thinking it was just a simple stomach ache, but minutes passed and It started getting more painful. "What happened?" Ivan asked and looked at me "What?" "You're sweating so much. The car has aircon. What's wrong?" "Nothing, it's fine- ahh" I let out a little whimper because my stomach pained. His brows furrowed and looked at me even more. "We're going to my house. Im not leaving you alone like this" "What? Bu-" "No buts sunny."

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎

We arrived at my house and I looked at sunny concerned

We arrived at my house and I looked at sunny concerned. She was curled up on the seat slightly whimpering. I went outside and opened her door. She straightened herself and tried to stand up but couldn't. I went closer to her and put one of my arm under her knees and the other under her neck causing her to gasp weakly. "Ivan? W-what are you doing? I can walk by myself-" "I'll carry you. You can't even walk without tripping. I don't want you to get hurt." She didn't say anything and just made herself comfortable in my arms.

I opened the bedroom's door with my foot and went inside. I slowly laid her on my bed and sunny hissed in pain. I slowly went beside her and held her tiny waist making her flinch and look at me with those teary eyes.

"Speak up. What's wrong?" I ask her and only got a painful cry as a reply.

"I-it hurts Ivan" She sobbed and closed her eyes. Concerned, I stroked her soft silky hair and asked "Where does it hurt hmmm?" "M-my st-stomach"

I slowly put my a hand on her stomach and slowly rubbed it hoping it made her feel a bit better. I gently wiped her tears with my free hand and hearing her groans made something in my chest ache.

After a few minutes her groans lessened and she started to sit up. I supported her back and asked "What's wrong sunshine? " "I have to go home now." What? Can't she see that she's just a second from passing out right now? "I'll drop you at your house tomorrow early in the morning okay? Take a rest first sunny"
She was about to say something but before she could, her eyes rolled back and slowly started falling.

My eyes widened "sunny!" I catched her waist before she could fall and slowly kneeled to the ground with her. I slowly slapped her cheeks and only got nothing.

I shaked her and slapped her cheeks a little bit harder now but still got the same result.

"Sunshine, don't do this to me.... wake up" She just laid in my arms motionless and pale. "Sunshine, open your eyes please"

My concern grew so much as my panic rised. I lift her up bridal style and gently put her on my bed. I took my phone and dialed someone.

"Yes, I need it now!"