Apricity

Ivan's Pov

Its been so long. I think it is already the perfect time to pop the question.

"Take care of my sister okay? If she comes to me crying, I'll kick your ass." Damien spoke to me and lightly hit my chest.

"Damien, I give you the permission to kill me if I ever hurt Sunny." I responded. If I ever hurt Sunny I would be the most stupid person in the world.

"Okay okay enough of that. When are you planning to pop the question?"

"Tonight"

Sunny's Pov

"Yes!" I whisper cheered as I did a great flip on the pancakes. Yeah yeah, I learned how to cook pancakes after 12 trials.

Today was one of my off days and off days were the best.

I was still cooking when suddenly my phone began to ring causing me to slip out of my trance.

"Hi"

"Hey girl, what's up?" Amber voice began to speak.

"Nothing much. Just the usual. Im making pancakes."

"Oh really. Is your house on fire?"

"Amber!"

"Ok fine. Im sorry. Okay now, Sunny, how about we have a girl's day. You, me, and Gwyn. Our other girlie isn't here because she has practice, sadly."

"Yeah, let's do it! BUT, I HAVE TO CLEAN UP FIRST"

-------

A couple hours later, we were now lounging on Amber's bed as she properly did my nails. "I am so good at this."

"So Sunny, got any plans with Ivan today?"

"Not really. He's busy with his work. He told me yesterday that he won't be here today since he has a million dollar deal."

"I get what you mean." Gwyn placed a comforting hand on my shoulder. "But even though he's busy, wouldn't it be nice to plan a lovely date for the two of you? For after he's done with his work."

" That actually sounds like a good idea. Maybe we can actually spend time together. I'll open that topic to him next time. I think having a little picnic date would be cute. I'll make him the food that I learned to make."

"Now, let me start planning about the things we will do."

I moved to leave but Amber grabbed my hand in a hurry.

"No, don't go!"

"But I need to get my laptop to search the recipes Amb-"

"Here! Use mine!" Gwyn suddenly appeared infront of me and shoved her laptop in my hands.

"Is there something that I should know about? You guys are acting suspicious, why aren't you letting me leave?"

"Nothing is happening. Just continue what you're doing. Go. Shoo shoo."

I couldn't tell if she was lying or telling the truth, but I chose to ignore it anyway.

30 minutes later, I sighed as I finished making notes about the recipes. It's important to always be organized.

My stomach grumbled, and I glanced at my watch, a beautiful watch with a white leather wristband and gold studded hearts on the face with flower diamonds, below the hands. Ivan gave it to me yesterday saying it would look pretty on me.

Gosh, why does everything remind me of him?

"Okay girls I think I have to go. I'm hungry."

I stood up and moved to leave, and once more, Amber grabbed my wrist.

"Wait! We'll order takeout. I'll go and search our favorite store in my phone."

I went to the chair again and looked at them with an amused face.

"Why do I have the gut feeling that you both are trying to keep me here for as long as possible?"

"Duh, we haven't seen each other for so long. We miss you so much!"

"Fine with me"

An hour later the three of us were now sitting on the couch watching a romcom movie.

Amber's phone pinged, and she snatched it up to read the text. Both Gwyn and I paid her no mind, Gwyn was engrossed in the movie (well actually the male character) and I was daydreaming about my boyfriend.

Then Gwyn's phone pinged, and as she read the text, she glanced at Amber behind her. However, I was too distracted to notice them subtly mouthing instructions at one another.

"Hey guys, Im really sorry but I really need to leave. My boss called me to work and It's very important"

I lookes at her and smiled. "Be safe Gwyn. Don't be too stressed at work. Bye!"

"Bye guys!"

At home

Finally, Im home. I can finally kiss the good feeling of sleep. I attempted to open the door when I realized- great. Its jammed.

Wait did I just

I jiggled the knob once more and the door swung open. I leapt forward into a battle stance even though I knew that I couldn't fight, but relaxed when I scanned my surroundings and my jaw dropped open.

There were flowers everywhere especially my favorite flowers.

I saw a card on the bouquet lying on the couch and I folded it open, inhaling the sweet smell of the flowers as I read it.

"If every flower could count the love that I have for you, it would be endless."

Aww that's so sweet. Well creepy if I dom't know who it is but I think I know who it is.

I stumbled into the bedroom, hoping to find another card or at the very least, Instead, I got another huge surprise.

The bedroom was illuminated by candles and there were rose petals on the bed, arranged in a way that must have taken hours and a lot of though.

Wow, so many flowers.

"Hi, sunshine"

And the biggest surprise of all was Ivan kneeling before you, a tired but nonetheless admiring grin on his face. His hands held a small elegant red velvet jewelry box, and the ring displayed before you was a gold ring with an elegantly cut eternal pink diamond ring.

Wow, that must be expensive.

"Sunny, from the moment I met you, I knew there was something special about you. Your laughter, your kindness, they light up my world in a way I never thought possible. I can't imagine a life without you by my side, guiding me, supporting me, and loving me unconditionally. You're the only one who can make me melt with just a smile, and I want to spend every moment of my life making you just as happy as you make me. Sunny, will you do me the honor of becoming my partner for life?"

I didn't respond, only falling to my knees and kissing him with every ounce of love and passion that I had. My arms wrapped around his neck and I felt a tear slip down my cheek, but I didn't care.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He wiped my tears and kissed me back with the most love that I ever felt.

When I finally pulled away to breathe, Ivan smile could light up the world as he slipped the ring on my finger. " You make me the happiest man alive, Sunshine." He whispered as he kissed my cheek and hid his face in my hair.

I pulled away slightly to look at him, a teasing glint in my eyes.

"Hey Ivan?"

"Yes, sunshine?"

"So did you include Amber and Gwyn in this proposal plan?"