Apricity

(Ivan's Pov)

I slowly and carefully lifted a drunk sunny and sighed. "You're gonna get a headache tomorrow because of all that drinking" When I heard a grunt I turned around and saw Damian carrying Jasmine and almost let out a laugh when I saw that Jasmine grabbed Damian's hair so tight. 

"Let go of me you- Ah!" Jasmine almost fell from Damian and because of that, she grabbed Damian's hair even tighter. "Do you plan on making me bald?! Let go of me or else the both of us will fall!" Luckily, Jasmine only scoffed and finally decided to Let go of poor Damian's hair. 

I just chuckled at the both of them before looking at my sunshine who was babbling nonesense. "What did you say, sunshine?" She turned around and looked at me with sleepy yet cute eyes. "You look so handsome mister" I chuckled "Why thank you sunshine. You look ethereal as well." Even with her cheeks looking so flushed, she still looked like a goddess to me. 

I started to walk upstairs to go to her bedroom. "Oh my, you're so strong!" She gasped as she squeezed my biceps with so much force that she could muster. "Im jealousssss" She whined. "Dont worry sunshine, these biceps are only for you. No one else can ever hold it. So, don't be jealous" Hearing my response, she nodded her head sassily and yawned as she put her head on my shoulder. 

Finally, I arrived at the door and tapped the door card until I heard a beep. I slowly went inside and turned the light on. I slowly walked to the bedroom, careful of not waking her up. 

I slowly laid her sleeping form down the bed and made her feel comfortable. My hands went to her heels and slowly removed them so she won't feel uncomfortable. I looked at her outfit and decided to just let it be since I did not want to touch her without her permission. I slowly opened her bag and went through my brain to remember the items she used when she stayed at my house. I took her beauty products, grabbed a circle cotton thing or what you call it, and slowly tapped it on her face. 

After successfully removing the light makeup that she had, I stood up to go to the free room to sleep but stopped when I felt a hand in mine. 

"Dont..... dont go" Sunny wrapped her hands around mine like it was a pillow. I sighed and nodded since I couldn't ignore her anyway. Not with that cute face. "Okay. I won't. Goodnight, sunshine" 

And with that I drifted to sleep engulfing the darkness. 

(Sunny's Pov) 

I groaned as I held my head. God, this headache is killing me. It was really the wrong choice to drink that whole bottle of alcohol. 

"Good morning, sunshine. There's headache meds on the nightstand. You'll have to eat first though. So get your pretty ass here and eat breakfast with me." 

"But, why are you here?" 

He shrugs. "I heard that someone I knew here was very drunk. She was also babbling random words" 

"What? Did I say something embarrassing? Oh my god, I hope the ground would swallow me" 

He chuckles and comes closer to me. "Im just kidding, sunshine. You didnt say embarrassing words yesterday. Besides, I love the drunk sunny. She keeps on telling me that she loves me." 

I could practically feel my face becoming red. "Shut up and stop teasing me. Lets just eat. Im hungry" 

I stood up without waiting for him and dashed out of the room to the kitchen only to see Amber, Jasmine, and Ivy rubbing their heads while groaning while on the other side Damian and Gwyn sipped their coffees. 

"Brother? Why are you here?" 

"Oh, good morning sissy. I came with your boyfriend yesterday" He responds while I just nod my head and sit next to Jasmine. "Good morning Jas. How are you?" "My head hurts like hell" She groaned. "Here, have breakfast so that all of you can take your meds" Gwyn handed each of us a plate with sunny side ups, sausages, and avocado toast. 

After eating the yummy food that Gwyn made, Ivan gave me the meds and made me drink it. "Now go and lie down so that you can rest. You can hang around with the others later" He caressed my head softly while I nod. 

Im so lucky to have him.