Apricity

I woke up feeling happy after last night's event. We still didn't do it yet though since I'm not that comfortable yet and he knows that I only wanna do it after getting married. I'm just so happy and thankful to be with someone so understanding.

" Good morning, Sunshine" Ivan's muscled arm went to my waist as he kissed my cheek.

" Not yet. I haven't brushed my teeth" I covered my mouth when he was about to kiss me on the lips.

"Hmm. Is that so? I guess its time for you to get ready then. I already washed up so get yourself prepared so that I can smother you with kisses. Come on now, I prepared breakfast" He kissed my cheek one last time and smiled.

Finally, after getting ready, I wore comfortable clothes since I'll be staying at home the whole day. I went downstairs and went to eat with Ivan.

" I have to go now sunshine. Take care of yourself hm? I gotta go to work" He kissed my forehead and went to go to work.

"What should I do now?" I thought about many activities until I finally decided to bake a cake. "But what if I burn the kitchen? Nah, that's fine. It's now of never"

I started preparing the stuff I needed for baking and carefully followed the instructions for the cookbook that I recently bought.

I thought that everything would go well but, oh well. "How did I even manage to get the frosting on top of the ceiling?!" I threw my hands up and frustratedly looked at the dirty ceiling. "You know what-" and the frosting fell.on.my.face.

"I am not cooking anymore!"

CALL

Ivan: So you just put frosting on the ceiling sunshine? How does that even happen?

I could practically hear him laughing on the other side of the phone.

Sunny: Oh shut it! At least I tried to bake okay?

Ivan: Hmmm. Okay then. Don't worry. I'll buy you cake later hm? Stop sulking. I can practically feel you from here.

Sunny: Okay. Bye. I'll call you later. I still have to clean the ceiling. Love u

Ivan: Don't even think about cleaning the ceiling. What if you hit your cute head? Don't worry about it. I'll send a cleaner there to clean the mess. Just go to the bedroom, watch a movie, and rest. Love you sunshine. I miss u.

Sunny: I miss u too.

He ended the call and I smiled looking at his phone number. Poor cleaner though. They'll have to clean up my mess.

I decided to clean the kitchen and left the ceiling that way since I do agree with Ivan. I am clumsy. I'll just slip, hit my head, and die.

I decided to cook popcorn CAREFULLY and finally succeeded. I took a plate that has sides with it so that I can separate the flavors. I made caramel popcorn, cheese popcorn, and normal popcorn. I took a really big cup too and put some juice in it. I won't tell Ivan that I drank this much juice or he'll scold me about my health.

I went to our bedroom and got comfortable. I then prepared the movie and started to watch letting time pass by.