Apricity

3 days passed since our trip and now I am finally back in my store doing flower bouquets.  Its almost Valentines so people have been coming here to have their bouquets reserved. Every valentines I only do up to 50 bouquets for the whole day since I always have a limit for the orders. 

"Gosh, why do so many people buy bouquets for valentines. It'll be better if we all just sleep the whole day" Amber rolled her eyes. 

"Oh shut it Amber. You're just mad because your favorite character died in the movie." Amber took a pillow from the couch and tossed it at Ivy's face. "Dont judge! I loved him! Why did they even have to kill him? Sue the director!" 

We all laughed at Amber's misery and continued our jobs. 2 hours went by and we all decided to go home. "Good job guys. Thanks for helping me with the orders and customers earlier" Amber smiled "You're welcome, Sunny. Glad we helped." She then looked at her watch. "But I really have to go now. My favorite show is happening in about uh 30 minutes. Toodles!" Then she ran to her car. 

I arrived at Ivan's place and opened the door. "Is he not at work today?" I asked myself seeing his own shoes and used coat on the coach. "He must be cooking" I went to his kitchen and saw him topless as he cooked. "Ooh lala. I need to take a picture of this." I whispered but I guess it didnt work since he turned around. "Sunshine, your back. Did you really take a picture of my back?" I hurriedly hid the phone to my back and smiled. "Huh? No. Pshhh why would I even take a picture of you? Nahh, that wasnt me." He laughed and smiled. "Okay then. Now, come here so that you can have your dinner." 

He made me sit on one of the stools and gave me some mango juice. I looked at him as he started cutting the meat and fed me. "Hmmm, its yummy. Give me more pls" He nodded and gave me more meat after giving me the vegetables. 

"Okay, all done. You can go to the living room now while I wash the dishes." "What? I can wash the dishes. You already cooked for me-" "It's fine love. I'll do the cleaning. Just go and rest." 

I sighed since I couldnt even say anything to him. "Fine. But come to me when you need help." "Yes maam!" 

I went to the living room and sat on the couch. "What should we watch today?" I scrolled around netflix and finally decided to watch Bridgerton. "Babe, the movie's starting!" "You can start watching love! I'll be there soon!" "Okay!" 

As I watched the video 3 minutes in, I began to shiver from the cold. Why did his house have to be this cold..... 

I was still shivering when suddenly a hand went to my shoulder and I felt the presence of a warm, thick blanket over my shoulder. "Thanks, love" He nodded and went behind me as he grabs my waist and lifts me up. 

He made me sit between his legs and made my back rest on his chest. "Now that's better" "I love this. It's warm" He smiles and kisses the top of my head as he wraps the two of us in the blanket. 

He looks at me and boops his nose with mine. "Do you even know how beautiful you are sunshine?" He asks. "You are so beautiful. Very beautiful." My cheeks turned bright red as Ivan chuckles before hugging me tight. "I love you, love"