chapter fourteen - final battle

As they stared at "Georgie's" body, it soon began to shake like crazy

As they stared at "Georgie's" body, it soon began to shake like crazy. "Georgie" screamed as his right arm grew back. His shoes changed, now having a large red cottonball. Then his outfit began to become Pennywise's outfit. Bill pushed Maddie behind him. His arms were extended a little while his legs were extremely extended. Pennywise sat up, now looking like himself.

"Kill It, Bill! Kill It!" Eddie yelled. Pennywise's head looked up, his eyes still white. "Shit!" Richie yelled as they all screamed, "Kill It, Bill! Kill It! Bill, kill it!" Soon Mike realized something about the gun... It wasn't loaded. "It's not loaded." Mike said but no one heard him. Pennywise's eyes were in place as Bill clocked it and put it to the clown's forehead.

"Do it now, Bill! Kill It! Kill It!" Everyone but Mike yelled. Mike said, "Hey! It's not loaded!" Bill shot it but no bullet was released due to it not being loaded. "Holy fuck." Richie said and Pennywise's head had a crack in it. He bent backwards, the cracked skin and his blood floated into the air.

Then he shook like crazy as he roared. Everyone yelled and Bill pushed Maddie back as Pennywise jumped on him. "Bill, watch out!" Richie yelled but Bill put the gun in his mouth in time. "Leave him alone!" Maddie yelled trying to stab him in the head. "Maddie, no!" Eddie screamed.

IT grabbed Maddie by the shirt and threw her, causing her to hit her forehead against something, causing her to get a big cut. Mike was thrown by IT into a sewer, causing Mike to hit his back against it. "Mike!" Stan yelled. Bill jumped onto IT's back. "Help him!" Beverly yelled.

Richie got on top of Bill yelling, "Fuck!" Stan and Ben tried to help but IT grabbed them by their shirts, spinning them. "Ben!" Maddie yelled once Ben was thrown. "Stanley!" Beverly yelled when he was thrown. Richie was pulled off of IT's back.

"Maddie, don't!" Beverly yelled as she saw Maddie grabbed a spike to hit IT with it but as he pulled Bill off of his back, IT hit the spike out of her hands and grabbed Maddie. IT held Bill and Maddie in his arms, holding their heads in his arms as they struggled to get out. "Bill! Maddie!" They screamed.

"No, don't. Let them go." Beverly said as the others saw the Denbrough twins in Pennywise's arms. "No. I'll take them. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear. Or, you'll just leave us be. I will take them, only them and then I will have my long rest and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds." Pennywise told them.

"Leave..." Bill said and Maddie told them, "We were the one who dragged you all into this. We are so sorry." "S-s-sorry." Pennywise copied her and Bill told them, "Go!" "Guys, we can't!" Beverly told them. "We're so sorry." Bill said. "I told you, Bill. I fucking told you. I don't want to die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face. You and Maddie made me walk through shitty water. You two brought me to a fucking crackhead house. And now... I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." Richie said as he grabbed a metal bat.

IT dropped Maddie and Bill, standing up as he stared at Richie. "Welcome to the Losers' Club, asshole!" Richie yelled and swung at It, nailing him. Mike went to hit him with a spike but out of Pennywise's mouth came hands, grabbing the spike. "Mike! Mike!" Beverly yelled. Stan cut the hands off by a lead pipe.

IT looked at Stan, looking like the flute lady. "Stan, watch out!" Bill yelled as IT charged at him, only getting hit by the lead pipe by Stan. He then had long crab legs, Mike got pushed down by accident. IT was trying to stab Mike with the legs but Mike kept rolling out of the way. "Mike!" Richie yelled and Ben went to pull out IT's heart.

"Kill him!" They yelled but mummy bandages were being wrapped around Ben's head, causing him to scream. Maddie grabbed a spike that she saw, and swung them across the bandages, breaking them. Bill then hit IT with the chains he saw. They all kept hitting IT with weapons they had or saw.

Then IT turned at Eddie as the leper. He spit a black substance all over Eddie. Eddie spit some out and yelled at Pennywise, "I'm gonna kill you!" Eddie kicked him in the face, soon IT turned into her dad. Her "dad" said, "Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my little..." Beverly walked up to him and stabbed IT down the throat. She pushed the spike down further into his mouth and then backed up.

"Oh, shit!" Eddie said after IT spit it back out. IT then fell to the ground, crawling backwards quickly. He was trying to get away from the Losers, but they walked towards him. He was shaking fast but then stopped, chucking until his face turned into a scared emotion.

"That's why you didn't kill Maddie. 'Cause she wasn't afraid. And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid. Because you're gonna starve." Bill told him and then IT went backwards, now holding on to the well. Stan handed Bill the lead pipe he had.

IT began stuttering/copying Bill, "He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts. He thrusts his fists against the posts" Bill went to hit him but Pennywise dropped a little lower, causing Bill to stop. Pennywise's head/face began to crack open, causing his head and blood to float in the air. Then he looked at Bill and said, "Fear..." Pennywise dropped down into the well, causing the all of them to peer in to see if they could see the clown. But he was gone.

"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie told them. Bill looked at his sister, hugging her, due to finally having her back but also that this was all over. "Guys. Guys. The kids are floating down." Eddie said but then the twins saw a bright yellow color.

It was a raincoat. Bill dropped the lead pipe as he and Maddie kneeled down. Bill grabbed it and the twins looked at the name that was in it. "Georgie Denbrough" The twins then began to sob, their friends came up behind them.

Richie kneeled next to Bill as Eddie kneeled next to Maddie. Beverly put her arms around Bill and Maddie, hugging them both from behind. The others came, watching the pain that Maddie and Bill were going through. They all then joined in hugging Maddie and Bill to comfort them from finding their deceased little brother's raincoat...