p1

this is my first time ever writing one of these so it's probably bad🤗 anyways!

(ROBINS POV)
this was the 5th game i had watched this season. i sat in the top right corner of the bleachers, right behind donna.

i watched finney in gaze into the crowd my way and every time i hoped he'd look at me. but he never did. it was just right below me. i hated it. that was my finney. why did he have to look at her.

pitch after pitch and swing after swing, he kept striking players out, and never once lost confidence. they won the game just like all the rest and i silently cheered for him as i walked off.

(FINNEYS POV)
the sweat running down my face was almost inches away from my tongue as i threw another strike. i loved that people were here to watch, i looked over and there she was.

i would only look at her for a second, but for some reason i couldn't peel my eyes away from him. i glanced at his stupid bandana and flat auburn hair, i hated him. why did he even come to these.

i threw the last pitch, winning us the game, and i heard gwens sweet voice in the crowd cheering for me. we walked home together and stomped the leaves under our feet until we reached the house.

(ROBINS POV)
why her? i mean she was super pretty and nice and all.. but why not me? i wished he would look at me that way, but i knew it would never happen.

as soon as i got home i rushed to the bathroom and met the reflection in the mirror. i winced as i picked at the scar imprinted on my knuckles, but the only thing that mattered was him. god i needed him. i dont know what i would do without him.

IF THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE OOPSIES DW I KNOW ITS NOT GOOD

330 words