p9

the way i teleport to the middle of a busy highway every time i write these😂😂😂 anyways!🤗 i wonder what will happen next! (just kidding i already know 🤭) also sorry for not posting pls don't forget abt me!!

(FINNEYS POV)
it was still raining when we reached robins house. the only thing on my mind was the moment he had ran up to me replaying in my head. it wouldn't go away. neither would the rosy color flashing from my face. he was so close.

my expression didn't match what i was feeling though. most of my tears had melted into the rain before i could wipe them with my sleeve but my eyes were now red and puffy. but i didn't care because he was here with me.

my anger was gone. now that the reason i was even crying in the first place was right in front of me, i couldn't pull my eyes away. i needed him to know. i just wished he could read my stupid thoughts and know how i felt about him. and i wished he felt the same.

(ROBINS POV)
we had just got to my house. finney never told me why he was crying, but i was just happy that i could help him. i stole a small glance at him before i opened my house door, and even though his eyes were still puffy, he still looked so pretty to me.

"okay don't worry finney i have some of my extra clothes for you and i'll go grab you a towel." my uncle was sleeping in the room next to mine. i turned off the light in his room and shut his door. he had never met finney before and for all he knew he was just a "friend from school." but god he was so much more than that.

i found a clean towel and some clothes in my closet to give to him. i changed in the next room over and tried to find a movie to watch in the living room after. "hey robin these clothes are super comfortable, thank you." his voice grew louder as he met me in the room. i turned around and there he was.

my face felt warm again and i could do nothing but stare at him. everything left my mind and suddenly he was the only thing in the room. "robin? are you there? do i look okay?"

"oh uh yea- yes of course finney. it's like i'm looking in the mirror." great. hopefully it wasn't too obvious. (it definitely was) what am i going to do to cover that one up? i mean at at least he was smiling now. god i loved his smile.

(3rd PERSON POV)
"so uh.. what movie do you want to watch," robin asked. finney knew his dad usually didn't let him watch any movies. he probably wouldn't be the best at choosing one. "well i don't really know of any movies. how about you choose one? i trust you."

those words meant everything to robin. "okay.. well what about texas chainsaw massacre? my uncle took my to see it at the drive-in, it's so good." "isn't that rated r? robin i don't really like scary movies," finney told him.

"trust me i'll be right here the whole time. it'll be fine!" robin took finneys hand and they sat together on the floor wrapped in a blanket as the movie started. the moment they had both secretly wished for was finally here.

EEK OK IM SORRY I THINK THIS ONE IS BAD LMK ILL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT ONE TODAY I PROMISE also i tried to make this one kinda long!!

620 words