p6

hehe making another one🤗 going to try and post p7 today too

(FINNEYS POV)
"what are you doing here anyway," i asked him. how did he know where to find me? why did he find me? why is he even here. i don't want him here. "well i saw your rocket in the sky so i decided to come and say hi to you finney." he remembered?

my face drained of color but the pink tint on my cheeks never went away. did that mean something to me? no it didnt. he got up from the ground after all of the parts of the ship were connected. our eyes locked. his voice broke the silence. why did i love his voice so much?

(3rd PERSON POV)
"you should definitely show me how to work this thing finney. it looks super cool." robin was curious and attempted to shatter the awkward silence. he picked up the controller and waved it in finneys face. "yea yea sure it shouldn't be too hard," finney answered.

finney touched robins hands and corrected them to the right buttons on the controller. finney was on another long spree of ranting again but of course robin wasn't paying attention. his eyes were lost in finneys focused face.

(ROBINS POV)
god why is he so sweet. i watched his hands navigate mine and listened as he taught me what to do. he was so smart. he could never like me.

(3rd PERSON POV)
they both watched as robin pressed the button centered in the middle of the controller and activated the rocket to take off. the highest one yet. "dude that's so cool!" robins face lit up with excitement.

finney just watched his face. he felt a soft smile emerge when he realized how much he made robin smile. "but no. no i hate him," finney thought. but that was bullshit. the biggest lie he had ever told. and even he couldn't believe it this time.

eek ok i'll stop complaining now🤭 THIS ONE IS SHORT SORRY

341 words