p3

let's go 💪 trying to finish this tonight if i don't i'll post it tmr dw

(3rd PERSON POV)
finneys face was flushed. he knew robin could probably see right through that lie. "okay then finney. man you really are prepared, do you have a whole first aid kit in there," robin asked.

"of course i do. i always see you get into fights so i figured i should bring one incase you ever got really hurt one day. but you're like the toughest kid in school so you wouldn't have to worry about that i guess. i wish i could fight like you. it would be so-"

silence flooded the room for a split second as robin covered finneys mouth with his hand to stop him from rambling before busting out laughing. "finney i'm flattered but sometimes you talk to much you know that?" a smile stretched across robins face.

(FINNEYS POV)
i couldn't speak. i couldn't move. my eyes just wide open, starring at his adorable face. oh no i was rambling. why would he do that? he just shut me up! so stupid. why do i feel like this? a thousand thoughts raced through my head all at once, but they're all about him.

he gently removed his hand to reveal my stunned face as red as a strawberry. my eyes were sparkling, my cheeks were burning, and my hands were sweating. why do i feel like this? why does he make me feel like this? i hate that.

(ROBINS POV)
he wouldn't stop. i could do nothing but hold his mouth shut, even though i loved his voice. "finney i'm flattered but sometimes you talk to much you know that," i told him. but i didn't even care how many words flew out of his mouth because he said those things about me. me? not donna. me.

behind my laughter i felt so happy to know that he felt that way. his expression was confusing though. he looked shocked. but i couldn't care less. we were still so close when i let go of his face, and i studied his stupid expression and and just smiled. that was my finney.

(3rd PERSON POV)
as finney began to collect himself, robin was still laughing. "hey! you just shut me up!" that was all that finney could pull himself to say. "oh come on it was funny! you were rambling! besides, that was the only way to stop you!! i had no choice!" but he did.

robin stepped back, breaking the invisible barrier that kept them so close, the one that they secretly both wished could never be broken. "well, i got to get to class finn, talk to you later," robin asked. "of course robin." finn answered. he had never felt so happy.

OK THIS ONE IS ABOUT THE SAME LENGTH AS THE LAST ONE ILL MAKE THE NEXT PART SOON

485 words