p10

guys i literally love all of your comments so much like you don't even know🤗 they feed me it's not even funny like i love when you guys comment🤭 alrighty anyways lets get to it before i find a cliff that looks super jump off-able😂😂😂 also this one's probably going to be a little interesting so😈😰!!

(FINNEYS POV)

*time jump to the middle of the movie*

the movie was definitely just as scary as i expected. my hands stayed wrapped around robins forearm under the blanket we shared. once every few minutes he would look over to make sure i was okay. and each time my smile grew wider when his big dumb eyes turned in my direction. why was he so.. perfect? that's the only word that fit right with robin. god he was so perfect to me.

i needed a moment away from those eyes. i couldn't take it much longer. "hey robin do you have any-" "kettle corn?" his words matched mine. "yea of course i do finney that's like your favorite
food! one second i'll be right back you can pause the movie if you need to." what? he remembered? my cheeks felt red again. oh my god what is happening to me?

(ROBINS POV)
i didn't really think tonight was going to be that special, but once i saw my finney, everything changed. he makes me feel some way that no one else has ever made me feel before. this feeling that maybe everything will be okay, and i'm not just going completely insane.

as the kettle corn finished popping i grabbed the cardboard bag from the microwave and emptied it into a bowl. as i sat back down his face lit up when he saw what i was holding. i guess he really did love kettle corn. "alright dummie here you go. it's probably still hot just to warm you."

after glancing over at him, and seeing how happy he was, i felt that feeling even more and i began to spiral in my thoughts. i dropped onto my back slowly and hit the hard floor, falling out the the blanket we were both covered in. i looked up at the auburn fan above me and words just flew from my mouth.

"finney i like you. you know that?" my eyes were closed now but i could feel his stare. "yea of course robin, i like you too, you're my best friend." a million thoughts in my head we're still spinning, but now they were all about him. i got up from the floor and wrapped my arms around my knees tight, dropping my head into the gap in between.

"no. no finney. i like you. like more than i should. more than a best friend should. the first time i saw you, i couldn't pull my eyes away. you just.. when i'm around you.. you make me feel like myself. and i just wish that maybe.." oh my god. i looked up only to meet his shocked face. his horrifying expression. i said way too much. but it was too late. what was i thinking? maybe i am gong insane.

"oh god. finney i- i didn't mean any of that i swear i'm sorry i was rambling it's- you already have donna just forget i said anything." my eyes were tearing up. i covered my mouth and ran into the bathroom. i left finney standing alone, but i didn't care anymore. what did i do?

guys wasn't that so silly of me🤗🤗 anyways dw i'm making another part now i won't leave you on too much of a cliffhanger!😰 also i think the next part might be the last of this one so pls give me story recs if you want me to write another one!! i can basically do anything more rinney if you want or maybe like brance but i can do other shows and movies too😋!!

659 words