Part 5 ~> wedding plan

Park Min-young -: namjoon hoseok and suga you three take them both to their rooms and you all too go get fresh.

Namsope -: okay mom.

time skip 15 minutes

Park Min-young pov

everyone was sitting on the couch...

Jimin -: see where is mom, she is-

?? -: I was in the kitchen...

Jimin -: mom I want you to answer my one question...

Jimin -: did you forget HER o-our E-eva...

Min Young -: no jimin... How can I... I will never forget her.... but believe me this marriage is for our well-being... please accept y/n as your sister.

Jimin&tae -: NEVER EVER.
They said and went to their rooms

*I hope they don't regret it later...after knowing the truth...*

Park Min-young -: (I sighed sadly) Namjoon...

Namjoon -: yes mom

Park Min-young -: you talk with them tomorrow...

Namjoon -: Yes mom

Park Min-young -: Jin... why didn't you tell everyone, didn't I tell you?

Jin -: Mom I thought that it will be better if they get this news from you.

Park min-young -: You too are right in your place (I sighed)

Park min-young -: boys do you wanna say something?

Jhope -: mom I don't have any objection I know you take any decision very carefully but.... are you sure about this? 

Park Min-young -: Yes hope(jhope)...   I am so sure.

Yoongi -: Mom I can't trust them and don't think that I will accept them... I am sure that he wants to marry you only for our money and position-

Park Min-young -: Yoongi why are thinking this way... not all are the same... Try to give them a chance
leave it I am sure that one day you will accept them wholeheartedly.

Jungkook -: Mom is right suga Hyung. Not all are the same and didn't you see how kind Mr. Kim was and y/n also she looks so pure hearted soul...

Yoongi -: but how can you trust them this easy mom even after what happened with us?

Park Min-young -: don't you trust me, boys?

Namsopekook -: nae mom we trust you ...

Yoongi -: but I am worried about what happened to us earlier... What we have gone through and I don't want that page of our book to repeat...

time skip half hour~

they discussed for a half hour and min-young assured them and they agreed with min-young but yoongi didn't...

Min-young -: Yoongi... I ensure you nothing will happen to them.. especially y/n....(she said while holding his hand in ensuring way) And we will protect her you will protect her, won't you?? (Her eyes became gloomy)