part 12 ~> Jimin / Eva who??

Time skip 3 weeks

Because of yeontan/ tannie I and tae oppa became close. I'm happy that he accepted me as his sister. He even teases me some times and i enjoy it. Some time kookie oppa and tae oppa teams up and teases me. Hump.(Cute pout).

Let me tell your about my and other oppas relation how its going.
(If you feel bored then you can skip this part)
Me and namjoon oppa-:
He he helps me in studying in my studies we spent time in library sometimes in school during lunch time we go to library and do our work read books together he says that I am just like him and he feels happy that someone is there to company him while reading the book not like others.

Me and Suga oppa -:
He don't talk much but we love eachother's company. We spent most of our time in music studio. We sometimes we cuddle while sleeping. I must say he is very good at singing i just love his voice

Me and Jin oppa -:
He is the mama Bird of a family sometimes we cook together when we feel bored he teaches me some recipes and I too like it to be with him. Whenever me and jungkook oppa have fight then he takes my side and jungkook oppa whines when he does so

Me and Hobie oppa -:
He is the sunshine of his family. He make me smile whenever I am sad or whenever I miss my blackpink unnies. His sunshine aura keeps the surrounding happy.
We mostly spent our time in his dance studio. Dancing is my hobby or you can say i do it just for fun. We share so many things with each other. He keeps telling me abouts other oppas childhood.

Me and tae oppa -:
As I said we became close in this time period. We both take our dogs for walk in the park every evening...

Me and jungkook oppa -:
our time passes by teasing each other. During lecture he seats beside me cause I shouldn't feel alone or bored.

During lecture I'm with jungkook oppa, in lunch time I'm with namjoon oppa in library, during music and dance class I'm with Suga and hobi oppa. And during art class I'm with jimin oppa...

Me and jimin oppa -:

Me and jimin oppa don't spend much time together not even talk. I tried many times to talk with him but he always keeps ignoring me. But i wanna be close with him.

____

It's just been three weeks since eomma and appa left and I don't know how I'm gonna leave more 1 and half month without them. It's not like I'm not happy with my oppas... But still yk

I don't know why but I am feeling like something is going to happen today.
Just shrug it y/n and think about jimin oppa. How are gonna make him accept you. Think y/n think.
I think I should talk with hobi oppa. Yeah right...

Author pov

After thinking that y/n left her room and went to hobi's room

Jhope pov

Aargh how to do this. I'm working on my laptop but I'm unable to complete this file. I'm trying from past half hour...

*Knock knock*

Jhope -: Come in

Y/n -: hobi oppa are you busy??

She asked while sitting beside me

Jhope -: yeah... But you tell why you came.

Y/n -: umm oppa... actually I wanna ask about jimin oppa.

Jhope -: jimin ?? What about him.

Y/n -: hmm yes... Like can you tell me why he ignore me? And that day um when you brought tannie, bami, Mickey, monie, and holly you told that jimin oppa ignore them cause they remind him of dDosun... So...-