Part 11 ~> awww (uwu)

Y/n pov

Jhope -: Y/N YOU CRIED????
(Concerned)

Y/n -: uh no no oppa i didn't.
I said looking away from them

Jungkook and jhope -: then how come your nose is pink? huh??

Y/n -: it's... it's actually umm... *Think y/n think... Think something..ugrhh .... Oh yes* actually oppa it's that i don't have habit of sleeping during noon. So whenever i sleep at this time or more than enough them my nose and cheeks start getting pink or red.

*I don't think that they are convinced with this senseless excuse of mine*(yep... Not even author is conviced)

Jhope -: if you say so. I will get going you get ready and come down.

Y/n -: nae oppa. Jungkook oppa I -

Before I say something he left without glancing at me. Why did he go like that (small pout)

I got up from my bed and went in washroom to do my routine.

Meanwhile jhope's pov

I wasn't fully convinced with the reason she gave . She seemed off. Maybe she just woke up it can be so.

But no... In this 1 week i came to know one thing about y/n and that is she has energetic and charming personality like mine . Something must have happen.

With this thoughts we came down and settled ourselves.

I was still thinking about her
when....

Namjoon -: hobi you okay?

Jhope -. Huh yeah yeah I am okay..
I gave him small nod.

Jin -: really! Then what happened to your always smiley bright face?
Jin hyung said while coming in living room with water jug...

Jungkook told them what happened

They said that we are overthinking. And i guess they can be right.

Time skip 20 minutes.

No one's pov

Y/n came down. She slightly smiled so she won't look sad.She settled herself on the couch. We talked a little to ease the atmosphere. She still looked gloomy

Jin -: kookie what happened? I have noticed that you have been zoning out for like 15 minutes.

Jungkook -: hyung i was thinking something.

Namjoon -: and what were you thinking?

Jungkook -: hyung's i bet you can't make a sentence without the letter "a"