Part 6 ~> shopping

Hey there, I know the last part was hella boring so I will try to make this one nice
Hope you enjoy it

Y/n pov

After planning and discussing what to do and what not to do at marriage we were ready to leave. Ms.Park means my soon-to-be eomma
Took me to the office cafeteria.
She said the boys will come with appa
It was only eomma and me on the balcony of the cafeteria.
I hugged her waist tightly not wanting her to go.

Y/n -: eomma (I said burying my face in her chest)

Ms.Park -: Y/n baby what happened?

Y/n -: nothing eomma. It's just I always wished you to be my mother and see finally my wish is gonna complete soon. I am not able to express how happy I'm right now...
I said looking into her eyes.

Ms.Park -: Y/n I promise I will be your best mother. I will give each and everything you have been carving for.
I will give you all the love you deserve. A mother's love...
She said and embraced me again our eyes became glossy.

We were in that position for almost 10 minutes. We heard someone clearing their throat

We broke our hug and turned around

Ms.Park -: Yaah why you ruined our movement huh? (She said pretending to be angry)

Y/n -: Appa, oppas. When you came.

Mr.Kim -: Just 5 minutes before.

Y/n and Ms.Park -: ooh

Others started talking about something.

Just then I saw maknae line moving toward us with coffee in their hands for everyone they were struggling with holding them. I made my way toward them.

Y/n -: Jimin Oppa give it to me I'll help you. (giving my cutest smile)
I asked him first as he was holding 4 cups

Jimin ignored me and walked passing by. Taehyung stared at me for some time and followed Jimin.

Jungkook -: Aish just leaves them and help me.

Y/n -: yeah Oppa. (I said giving smile)

Taehyung pov

I, jungkook, and Jimin Hyung were heading toward where the others are. We saw y/n coming in our direction.

Y/n -: Jimin Oppa give it to me I'll help you.
She said with her cute smile.

My mind *aww, she is as cute as Jimin or should I say more than him.... Yaaaah what are you thinking stupid*

I didn't realize that I was staring at her. She looked at me and I ignored her gaze and followed Jimin Hyung.

After our talk with Mr.Kim in the office Jimin Hyung and I decided to ignore her. To prevent her to get hurt just because of us...

(A/n -: Aargh!! I know guys that the story is going so slow, and before you lose your appetite let's just do time travel directly at shopping day shopping day)

Time skip Shopping day

A/n pov

So on Wednesday when y/n told Blackpink about the wedding they were partially happy and partially worried for her cause she will be living with BTS. Blackpink agreed to come shopping.

Jungkook on the other hand visited Park Enterprises to meet Ms.Park

He still had those emotions. But he wasn't able to figure it out. So he decided to talk about it to Ms.Park. and successfully overcame those emotions