10th anniversary...

IT'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF BTS... I'm so happy that BTS came this far.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
It's time for take two.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

https://youtube.com/shorts/orOe1FGE8mY?feature=share4

I really don't know what to say...

I want to ask you guys that how many of you saw the vdo of RM saying that armies have changed... I saw that clip on yt shorts 3-4 days ago... And i really want to say that we should support them... Remember the time when we needed them then at that time they were for us for all of us... But now when the need us then watch the hell are we doing... They need us just like how we need them in our hard times.

I'm feeling ashamed/ disappointed that when we needed to do hastag for Jin being injected illegally at that we were busy in Tae-jennie matter...

Have you guys wondered how hurt they must have felt...

We need to protect them guys.
They need us.... they want us to support them... They need there old armies back...

We should not let the toxic armies over power intoxic armies...

Guys this is our time to show our power to those toxcis....

I really don't want to offend anyone...
I just want that we should come together and protect BTS for antis+toxics....

If I was on Twitter then till now I must have started the hastag #belikebefore
Or #cametogatherarmies or something like that.

I really want you guys to spread this message... Plz guys we need to do this. We need to protect them, support them, and make them feel proud...
Do you guys remember in BUTTER how proudly RM said
We got armies right behind us...

Do you think will he be able to it again this proudly...

I really want you guys to comment... let me see how many true armies are there and how many of you want to really really protect BTS...
They have done a lot for us and now it's our turn...

Spread this message wherever you can on whichever platform you can just do it... Before each and every member of BTS comes back from military service we should be old us...

When they will come together they should see old us... Their old army who always supported them protected them...

Waiting for your comments or atleast 💜 in comment section...

And once again happy 10 years 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜