part 14 ~> Who are you ??

Jimin pov

Y/n -: D-DONT D-DONT COME NEAR ME... I-I WILL KILL YOU... GO AWAY GOOO...

But Jin hyung didn't listen he was still trying to go near her. Tae and kook were also crying seeing her state. While namjoon hyung and hobi hyung were trying to calm them...

Suga -: kitten... You will hurt your self... Throw that..

Jin -: princess see how sharp it is leave that...

They both were trying their best but all in vain

Y/n -: APPA... APPA PLEASE SAVE ME...
She was crying more and more.

?? 2 -: BABYYYY...

?? 1 -: Y/NNN

Author pov

Two boys came running towards y/n...

??2 -: y/n.. baby see I'm here your oppa. Throw that away y-you will hurt yourself-f . Please for your oppa...

He said while holding back his tears..
He was slowly slowly coming towards y/n.

Y/n -: NOOOO I WON'T LISTEN TO YOU... I WANT APPA... APPA APPA

??2 Stood in front of her trying to catch the broken bottle.. but y/n jerked his hand. And because of that ??2 got cut above his wrist, area below his elbow

??2 -: aah (he hissed) y/n see you are hurting me... Please come here... (He said while forwarding his hand towards y/n)

Y/n -: I SAID NOO.. GO AWAY-

*THUD*

BTS -: Y/NNNN

??1 -: Y/NNNN

BTS -: how dare you.

A hard slap landed her y/n's face. It was none other than ??2 who slapped y/n. Y/n fell down with a loud thud. Corner of her lips was bleeding.

??2 went near her and threw the bottle away and hugged y/n tightly...

??2 -: I'm sorry I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry... I didn't want to do that... Sorry.. buttercup
He was mumbleing while y/n was crying her heart out on his hard chest wetting his shirt. But he didn't care about that. What he cared about was Y/n his Y/n.

Y/n fainted in his arms while crying.

??2 panicked seeing her...

??2 -: HYUNG... HYUNG y/n... Fainted call the doctor fast please hyung...

??1 -: I-i called her soobin.. Y-you take her to her room...

Soobin -: Nae..

Soobin picked y/n in bridal style and everyone came to her room. He laid her down. Yeonjun was standing beside soobin comforting him.

Soobin was sitting on left of her...
Tae and kook were crying and blaming themself for y/n's condition while hyung line were trying to calm them and jimin was trying to hold back his tears seeing his sister's condition.

Soon doctor entered Sana also came with doc...

Mrs.lee -: you may wait out side I will check y/n.

Soobin -: no i won't go.

Jimin -: neither me. You should check her in front of us.

Sana -: jimin, soobin you all should go down I am here with her.