Part 16 ~> flashback

Sana's pov~~~

After today's incident I'm really very worried about y/n. Why it's supposed to happen? She's such an innocent soul.. why she has to suffer?

???-: u..u.unnie?
I heard someone's weak n fragile voice

Sana. -: y/n are you okay baby? Huh? Hey hey hey.. please lie down....

Y/n -: unnie... W.what is this noise? I-i want t-to go down...

Sana -: no y/nie you are still weak baby... Please lie down and first of all tell me why weren't you taking your medicines huh? I thought you were responsible kid right.. then why didn't you took them?
I said her sternly... This kid doesn't listen once...

Y/n -: unnie I-i will tell you but first take me down.. please and I'm well now it's just medicine effect..
She said showing puppy eyes...

Sana-: hmm ok... Be careful...
I said her as she was getting up...

Y/n's pov ~~

Whats going on downstairs? Aaargh my head... Last thing I remember is soobinnie oppa... We were on the stairs the scene infront of my eyes was.....

Soobin -: HOW TO YOU THOUGHT THAT WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED.

Beom -: h-hyung I-i -

Sana-: GUYS...

I was froze on my place seeing theirs reaction I can say what has happened they came to know about it.. I didn't know what to say... I never wanted them to know this... I-its my fault b-because of me beom got slapped...

Authors pov

Hearing Sanas call everyone looked at y/n and Sana...
They both came down the stairs...

Y/n -: oppa it's my fault I told them to not to tell you all this.. please you don't blame him. I'm at fault not him.. I-i only told them not to tell you guys because you were in work I didn't wanted you to leave your work and come to me...

Soobin-: but still y/n he should have known... Shouldn't he use his common sense huh?

Y/n -: oppa please clam down please...
She said while her eyes were glittering

Meanwhile.
Jimin wasn't able to handle the situation so he left form there... And yoongi send both the maknaes behind him they weren't ready but namjoon and yoongi make them understood and even sent hoseok for their moral support...

Sana also left from there to give them some time with themselves

[Author -: I don't know what the f- in writing... sorry guys]

Everything went back to normal y/n treated beom and asked for forgiveness he instead huged her comforted her.. rest txt and hyung line except hoseok were also present there...
Txt also joined her in the hug except soobin he was slightly angry on her but for not long time...

After txt went to their rooms y/n came near Jin joon and yoon.

Y/n -: I I'm sorry guys... She said while looking down...

Jin-: no y/n actually we are sorry we should have known what the both were going to do.
Even though we didn't knew this but they should have known what is correct and what not...

Y/n -: no oppa, it's just my condition...

Even after the happening y/n wasn't blaming anyone...

Namjin hugged her and yoongi as always was observing her...
Yoongi lastly patted her head and was leading her to her room but she told that she want to go in back yard... So yoongi accompanied her...