Chapter 13: King Alastor? Part 2

Once Charlie and I entered inside the palace, what I saw before me didn't shock me one bit. Standing next to Lucifer and talking to him was Seviathan Von Eldritch. Of fucking course he's still trying, and I bet he's already on Lucifer's good side because it's not me. I bet Lucifer would do anything to make sure that I won't marry Charlie, but then again, both him and Lilith don't know about the engagement, nor does Seviathan.

When we walk down towards where they are, Lucifer gives me a certain look, and Seviathan gives me the same look as well while Charlie is glaring over at Seviathan.

"Charlotte my dear daughter! Thank you for coming this evening, and of course you brought the meek prey as well." Lucifer stated to Charlie while glaring towards me, referring to me since I was a deer in my demon form. I just continued to glare at them and tried my best to sustain myself from attacking them both.

"Dad, why is Seviathan here? I thought I made it clear last night that I don't want to see him anymore, or did you miss the part that I kicked him out of the castle because he wanted to start a fight within our home on the only holiday we're not supposed to murder." Charlie stated while glaring towards Seviathan, staying by my side.

"Princess, I came here today to apologize to you for my recent behavior last night. You were right, I stepped out of my place, but that doesn't change the fact that I still care deeply about you and I would do anything for you." Seviathan said to Charlie while kneeling down and took her hand softly to kiss it. Before he did so, he noticed the ring on Charlie's finger, the ring that I gave her last night; her engagement ring to me. He lifted his gaze and started to glare and growl towards me, which in return I smirked at him. Charlie got out of his grasp and stood closer to me.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but, your majesty, your daughter and I have something to tell you." I glanced over towards Lucifer and it got his attention when Seviathan had an angry expression on his face. I looked over at my beloved Charlie and couldn't help but give her a little smile. I reached for her hand and held it gently in mine before looking over at the King and Queen of Hell. "Last night, at the gathering, I asked your daughter to marry me, in which she accepted."

This has gotten Lucifer's attention, and he does not look pleased in any manner. "WHAAT!!!!" He yelled loud enough, all of Hell could possibly hear him. Charlie had gotten closer to me, seemingly scared of her father, which I do not blame her since he is the King of Hell and an ex-archangel. He has the power to destroy a sinner just by the snap of his fingers. Before I could add on to what I had just said, he continued, "This is unacceptable! Truly Unacceptable! My daughter will not marry a sinner, especially you! I forbid it!"

Lilith had looked at Charlie and I, and then over at her enraged husband. She then walked over to Lucifer and tried placing her hand on his shoulder, "Luci, maybe you should-" Lilith started, but before her hand had reached the King's shoulder, he slapped her hand away and yelled, "No! I am putting my foot down on this! Charlotte, you do not have my blessing to marry this heathen! You are a Magne, the princess of Hell! You are required to marry another of high standard, one of the princes of Hell! NOT a sinner, and especially NOT Alastor Bosco!". This was it, he was engulfed in flame, his eyes glowing and his snake around his hat had come to life, eyes glowing and gazing down at me.

Charlie was getting more scared of her father, and in my response, I had put her behind me to shield her from what is to come. Tears are streaming down her eyes. "But Father! This is my life! I want to live my life and choose who I want to marry! I chose Alastor, the same person I chose while being in the living world!" She yelled at her father, trying to get some sense into him but his mind was made up.

"ENOUGH!" Lucifer yelled, his final form was revealed, showing his angel wings with his glowing eyes and the snake wrapping around his torso, having gotten bigger in size. The figure of a black spiky crown is hovering over his head. I just stood there, in front of Charlie, protecting her, and preparing to fight the King of Hell. Seviathan was preparing to fight me as well. Lilith tried her best to get through to her husband but he wasn't listening. "I, Lucifer Magne, King of Hell, forbid you to marry this lowlife Charlotte. I have arranged for you to marry Seviathan and that will be final!" Lucifer exclaimed to his daughter. With this, Charlie had gotten very angry and showed her true demon form, eyes glowing red and horns revealed. She got in front of me and this time it looks like she is the one protecting me. She was enraged, growling at her father. "I WILL NOT MARRY HIM! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE TITLE FATHER!" Charlie exclaimed at her father, but his mind was still made up.

"My decision is final Charlotte. Now move aside!" He bared his teeth at his daughter, holding a light orange and white fireball in his hand. Lilith recognizes the fireball and she runs to her husband, "Lucifer no!" Lilith yelled, but before she could reach him, Seviathan grabbed her and held her against the wall. "Ah ah ah, let the men play..." Seviathan said to the Queen while he smirked. He seemed to have a good grip on Lilith as she struggled to get free. "Run!!" Was all she could muster before Seviathan could hand her to a servant and they would take her to another room reluctantly.

It was now Charlie and I against Lucifer and Seviathan. Lucifer had given me a devilish smile while spreading out his figure. "Respect your King!" he states before throwing the fireball towards Charlie and I. My eyes widened and I quickly managed to get Charlie out of the way and barely moved out of the way as well, it only grazed my shoulder. It may have grazed my shoulder but it still hurt like a bitch, it was holy fire. "Charlie run! I'm right behind you!" I yelled towards my fiancé, and with that, she started to run and I followed behind her. Seviathan is following behind us like the lapdog he is and he is closing in on my tail. I stopped as she continued to run so I could slow down Seviathan, I tackled him and my eyes turned into those dials, summoning those tentacles to grab him and attack him.

Charlie had noticed that I wasn't following behind her anymore and she looked behind her, her eyes widened when she noticed that I was fighting against Seviathan and Lucifer wasn't that far behind, building up another holy fireball. I was still struggling with Seviathan and before I could land another blow on him, he quickly reached in his pocket and struck me with a sharp object. I growled in pain and then saw what he had struck me with, it was a holy dagger.

"NO!" I could hear Charlie yell, and was running towards us. I tried my best to tighten my grip on Seviathan but he just dug the blade deeper inside me. Lucifer approached us and sliced all of my tentacles and released Seviathan, while I yelled out in pain, Seviathan was free. He quickly took the blade out of me and before Charlie could reach us, he rushed over to her and grabbed ahold of her, keeping her in his grasp tightly and placed the blade against her neck.

"I'm going to make you realize not to disobey me, daughter. You will marry Seviathan and Alastor will never see you or anyone again!" Lucifer said and glanced at his daughter before looking at me on the ground. I was holding onto the wound that Seviathan inflicted on me and glared up at Lucifer. Charlie was struggling with Seviathan, trying to break free and get to me. I tried to stand up but I couldn't, I was trying to do everything in my power to fight against Lucifer but nothing was working.

"Alastor Bosco, I condemn you to eternal darkness. Where you shall rot there for all eternity." And with that, Lucifer sent the fire at me and engulfed me in the holy fire. My whole body felt like it was tearing apart and I screamed. I looked over at Charlie and she was trying to break free while tears were falling down her face. She was reaching out towards me, yelling my name. In that moment, in all of the unbearable pain, I could only think of my life with her, my life flashing before my eyes once again. I looked at Lucifer while gritting my teeth and groaning in pain.

"I'll be back..." I managed to get out before Lucifer sent another holy fire ball at me, keeping me engulfed in those flames. It was burning my skin and I felt like I was drifting off again. I collapsed on the ground and took my last breath, the fire on my body continued for another minute or so before it went out. Charlie was yelling my name while she was being taken away by Seviathan, mourning the loss of her fiancé. Lucifer had a servant take my body to a dump where all of the deceased demons went to. Is this the end of me?...

I'm sorry Charlie... my love... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is! The next chapter! Thank you all for who have stuck with me until then! Life has been so busy with junior and senior year of high school! I would have high school classes and college classes all at once, plus I had changed jobs this year as well. Life has just been so busy but I haven't been neglecting you guys, I've been reading your comments and everything else. I would try my best to bring you all another chapter but more and more things kept piling on up. I guess you could say I'm already adulting before I became an actual adult. You guys have always been on my mind! Again, thank you all so much, this really means the world to me. 

I love you all, truly

-Speedywolf4321/Maven