Chapter 5: Alastor vs Alex

The three of us made a perfect team, and not a soul could beat us. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's now 2019, everything has changed and to be honest, I'm disappointed how things turned out personality-wise for people. Though there are some useful things such as the mobile device called a telephone, those younger generations are heading towards the future. But now, men just don't have the same respect for women as they used to when I was still alive. 

I walk down a street within my territory, humming a song that I recently heard called "Party Like Its 1920". It has an interesting beat and I was not focused on anything. I didn't notice a figure walking towards me and I accidentally bumped into the figure. I snapped back into reality and looked down at the figure and my eyes widened, still smiling of course. Charlie was on the ground, squinting her eyes from the pain of her bottom from falling. I shook my head and held out my hand towards her.

"I apologize miss, I wasn't looking where I was going." I plainly said to her, giving her a genuine smile. She looked up at me and looked at me confused before snapping back into reality and accepted my hand. She was now starting to act nervous. 

"N-no, I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention either." She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up from the ground.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked her, looking at her to make sure she was okay.

"No, you didn't hurt me, I'm okay. I'm sorry to change the subject, but do I know you? You seem so familiar!" She asked me, studying my face. I was actually kind of hurt she didn't recognize me. Lucifer recognized her name when I mentioned her, so she's originally from here. How many times has she gone to Earth and found a new lover?

"Well, that's good. Let me introduce myself, my dear, I'm the Radio Demon, and this is my territory." I told her, I didn't want to say my real name because I don't know if she would remember me, and I don't want to experience that pain right now. Her eyes widened at the mention of the Radio Demon.

"Y-You're the Radio Demon?!" She exclaimed and had a little bit of fear in her eyes.  I buried my pain and kept smiling. 

"Yes, my dear-" Before I could say anything else, I heard a loud bang and saw Husk flying over towards me.

"Alastor!" Husk landed and ran towards me, something wasn't right. I looked at Husk concerned.

"Husk, what happened?" I asked him in a strict tone, getting ready to beat someone up. 

"Vox, he's causing destruction within the territory, h-he has Niffty!" At that moment, that's when I cracked and a dark aura came surrounded me.

"Husk, lead Princess Charlotte to the safe house, both of you don't come out until I come back with Niffty." My voice got deep, I had an angry look on my face, smiling widely, I looked at Charlie with my glowing red eyes. 

"Don't be afraid my dear, it won't take long,"

"You sure Al? Vox is up there, he's above you when it comes to ranks!" He said, trying to reason with me, but I already made up my mind.

"I'm going, and who gives a damn about ranks, he has Niffty, this is unacceptable in my territory, especially if they have one of my team members!" My sharp teeth were visible and it was obvious that I was angry.

I then heard a loud voice calling my name. "ALASTOR BOSCO! WHERE ARE YOU ASSHOLE!" My eyes widened when I finally realize who Vox is, he's not some random guy. It's Alex!

I looked at Charlie's face and her eyes were wide. She finally recognizes me. "Go now Husk, I have a personal business to deal with," I started to walk away from them and heading towards Vox, or should I say, Alex. 

The whole area turned into a dark red, my antlers were fully grown out, my eyes were radio dials. My minions were seeping through the cracks of the streets, smirking and laughing. I make it to where Alex is, smiling widely at him and giving him a deathly glare. 

"My, my, my, good old Alex, it's been a while, old friend..." I said to him in a threatening tone. My staff was glowing, broadcasting the entire thing. 

"Don't old friend me! You were always annoying, especially bringing that annoying fiance of yours, that's why I got her out of the picture," Alex said while smirking at me. I snapped completely, appearing in front of Alex's face and used one of my tentacles to throw him up in the air. He killed Charlie! 

I jumped up and punched him back down towards the ground, causing a huge crater withing the ground. "YOU KILLED HER!?" I yelled at him and was beyond pissed. "WHY!?"

He just chuckled and wiped the blood away from him. "She was only getting in the way to take you down, then, I got visited by a man who went by Mephistopheles, I immediately knew who that was. He asked for me to kill the woman named Charlotte Magne; your fiance!" He explained and just before I hit the ground, landing on my feet, he ran towards me and brought my head down and kneed my head, then jolting my body with his electricity. I grit my teeth and my hand glowed, I started manipulating my power and sent my minions towards him shaped like daggers. He dodged them which gave me time to stab him with my sharp horns, throwing him up into the air and a sharp tentacle comes up right next to me and impales Alex. As a result, he coughed up blood and fell to the ground. I coldly glared down at him, having his blood on my face.

"Why!"

"The man promised me.... I would have his daughter's hand in marriage." He plainly stated, struggling to get it out. I growled loudly at him and turned my staff into a sword and broke the screen that came to be his face. I beat the television up by hitting it with the sword. He was finally dead for good.

I created an empty abyss and threw Alex in there. I started walking towards the safe house, giving myself time to calm down. The broadcast was over, everyone heard what happened and also know the results. Once I get to the house, Husk got a chance to pick up Niffty before Alex and I fought, releasing her from her containment. 

"Alastor!" Niffty saw me and ran towards me, stopping right in front of me. "Are you okay!?"

"I should be asking you that darling, did he hurt you?" I asked Niffty, gently grabbing her chin and moved it around to make sure she was okay. Once I let go, she nodded and what she did next shocked me. I don't really like being touched, but if it's from one of my teammates, I don't mind. Niffty hugged me and I could tell she was crying just by how shaken up her body is in my arms. I rub her back to try to calm her down, saying that it's all over now. 

It's finally over. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Who knew roleplaying is a good way to get ideas for battles lol! Hope you guy like this!