Chapter 3: The Big Hunt

"Who knew that life can be taken away from you by something so small," I said towards the buck as if it could hear me. I wasn't getting a straight shot to heaven anymore, I'm sorry mother, but I'm playing the devil's games now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few months since I started my killing spree. I have been given the nickname, the New Orleans Radio Killer (I can't think of what his serial name would be so if you wanna suggest something, I'll take it lol) because every one of my victims have either been placed in front of my studio or I would anonymously report about the murder in a different channel than my main one before anyone has even been able to find the body. I've killed hundreds of people and I just want more! This isn't about Charlie anymore, this is just for my own entertainment.

But I knew one day that my entertainment would be put to an end with my death. One night, I heard police sirens at my apartment, which made me look outside my window and there were a bunch of cops outside with dogs. I cursed under my breath and ran towards my window. I opened it and climbed over it, trying to escape. I can hear shouting from my front door while they were pounding down on it. Once I made it over the window, the police started to break down the front door. I start to dash towards the woods once they broke into my apartment. I still wore my smile while running and hearing the yells of the police officers saying that I went into the woods. They released the dogs after me. The only thing I could hear at this moment is my heavy breathing, my racing heart, the leaves crunching underneath my feet, and the barking of those damn dogs. 

I know I can't outrun the dogs, but I'm not going down without a fight. With every heartbeat, I hear the barking get closer and closer until finally, they caught up to me. I was being hunted down like a deer, I was only prey to them. They were all set to kill me, the police officers weren't holding them back. I then hear a gunshot and my eyes widened, a bullet went through my head and that's when the dogs attacked my body. My body fell onto the ground while the dogs kept tearing apart my body. Blood was trickling down onto the ground and I was slowly losing consciousness, I only felt pain. I could hear my bones breaking and my heart slowing down. My last thought was of Charlie and her beautiful smile. I smiled at the memory and finally, everything went black, I couldn't hear anything anymore. 

I'm only left in darkness and silence. I then see a bright light coming my way and at a rapid pace. Before I knew it, I was engulfed in the light and appeared in a strange dark-colored building. I notice that my appearance is different as well, my skin is a pale gray while my hair and attire is red. I realize that I have antlers and ears when I feel my head. I notice something hitting the chair I was sitting in and realize that it was a tail. I saw a mirror in the room which made me get up from the chair and walk over to the mirror. 

"What the hell?" I looked at my reflection and see that I have sharp, yellow teeth. I look at my new look and I barely recognize myself. Instead of my glasses, I have a monocle. I hear the door open, which makes me turn around and face towards it. In walks a man wearing a pale man with platinum and regular blonde hair wearing a white suit with a white top hat. 

"Ah, you must be the new soul," He said towards me, and I just looked it at confused, still holding my smile. 

"Where am I?" 

"Where do you think you are dumbass, you're in Hell. So congratulations, you made it to the worth place that exists. Welcome to Hell Mr..."

"Alastor, Alastor Bosco," I responded towards him, this seems so familiar. Why can't I put my finger on it?

The man looks through his cabinet drawer and looks through the files. "Ah yes, Alastor Bosco, also known as the New Orleans Radio Killer! Wow, you have committed a lot of sin, do you regret it?" He asked me while looking towards me.

"No sir,"

"What made you want to kill in the first place?" He asked me.

"My fiance was killed by a man and nobody came to save her. I wanted to kill the man who killed the only person I had left in the world whom I loved and the other people who didn't come to help her. In my perspective, everyone in New Orleans was guilty of the crime."  I explained to him.

"Before you ask anything else, who are you?" I asked him, giving him a confused look.

"My name is Lucifer Magne," I stated,  that last name made my eyes go wide. Magne? Charlie's last name?

"Now, might I ask what you're fiance's name is?" He asked me 

"I-it's Charlotte, Charlotte Magne...." I stated, still shocked. My smile faded and looked over at Lucifer. 

"Charlotte? Hm, well Alastor, I think it's time for you to leave my home, it was a pleasure to meet you." He said towards me and gave me a cold glare. I glared back at him and brought back my wide smile. He snapped his finger and the next thing I knew, I was outside of the castle, in the middle of a town. I looked at my surroundings and saw that it looked just like Earth, except the sky was red and there was a lot more destruction. Charlie is here, I know it, I saw that glimpse in his eyes saying all I needed to know. Why did she keep this from me?

I looked at the destruction and smiled widely. I could feel something dark within me grow oh so powerful. It's time I get my name heard in Hell, but not as Alastor Bosco, oh no, but as the Radio Killer, no, the Radio Demon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it! Again if you want to change the name of Alastor when he was alive then comment it, it'd be really appreciated! I have chapter 4 planned out already, working on the others throughout school and writing it down here!  Didn't think this story would get a lot of love but it's been up for a couple of days and I've gotten a lot of views and good things about this story! Glad you all love it!