Chapter 6: Princess of Hell

It's finally over. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood up and brushed off my clothing, now looking over at Charlie who was lost in thought. I walked over to her and bowed. "I'm sorry about the trouble I have caused you, princess, let me formally introduce myself, my name is-" Before I could finish, she did it for me.

"Al? Alastor Bosco?" I looked up in her with a shocked expression. Tears were running down her face and I couldn't help but smile softly towards her. I nodded in her direction.

"Yes Charlie, it's me," I said softly to her, and before I knew it, she ran towards me and hugged me tightly, crying. 

"What the hell are you doing here Al?" She cried out towards me, putting her face on my chest. I rubbed her back and caressed the back of her head. 

"After you died, I cracked and my urge to kill and take revenge consumed me. After a while, it wasn't for you anymore, it was for my own personal need. I got hunted down by the police and dogs, and that's when I got shot in the head, being torn up by the dogs." I explained to her, thinking back to when I was alive. I hold her tightly against me, smiling softly at her.

"I'm just glad I get to see you again,"

"Uh, what the fuck is this?" Husk interrupted the moment, Niffty smacked his leg, which made him look down upon her and shrug his shoulders. 

I cleared my throat and looked at my team members, Charlie stood by my side and leaned against me while looking at them as well. 

"Niffty, Husk, remember when I told you that when I was alive I had a fiance who got murdered?"

They both nodded and looked confused at me. "Well, this is her, and I found out who killed her as well, it was Alex, or should I say Vox," I explained to them, Charlie's eyes widen and looked at me.

"It was Alex!?" She asked me with a surprised look. Looking down at her, I nodded and whispered something in her ear. 

"I have more information, but not in front of them," She nodded in response. I looked back at Husk and Niffty. 

"Wait, so you're fiance, IS THE PRINCESS OF HELL?!" He exclaimed, giving me an irritated look. "Al, do you know what that means, not only are we watched by the overlords, but that also means Lucifer is going to be on our tails as well!"

"Um, Husk, I don't have a tail," Niffty said while tugging on his fur.

"You know what I mean Niffty, he's going to be watching us like crazy!"

"Well whatever comes our way we can handle it, now why don't you two take the rest of the day off, I want to reconnect with Charlie here," I said to them while giving them both a look to go. Husk sighed in defeat and nodded, starting to walk away with Niffty. I took Charlie's hand and brought her up to my room to talk in private. Charlie followed behind me, wondering what the conversation is going to be about.

We make it to my room and I close the door behind us. My room was very simple, dresser, bed, nightstand, mirror; nothing special. Charlie looked around while I scratched the back of my head, still containing my smile. 

"So why did you bring me up to your room Al?" She asked me while sitting down on my bed and faced towards my direction. 

"Well, it's about the reason why Alex killed you, he told me while we were battling it out," I started out, sitting next to her on the bed and looked at the window.

"He said that there was a reason why he killed you, one, to get to me, to destroy me, and the second reason is he made a deal with this person named Mephistopheles, I bet you know who exactly that is." I continued and looked at her face. Even at the mention of that name, her eyes widened with shock and fear.

"D-dad?" She stuttered and looked sad like she was about to cry. Even when I was alive, I hate having to see her cry. I wrapped my arm and her to comfort her.

"Ya, it was your father, when I first came to Hell, your dad asked me why I became a serial killer, known as the New Orleans Radio Killer, I told him that my fiance was killed and I wanted revenge. He asked me who my fiance was and I mentioned your name, it seemed like something in him cracked, and that's when I realized the last names, that he was your father. But that's also when I realized that you could probably be here somewhere." I explained to her, trying to be soft about what I'm saying so she doesn't cry. 

"So you knew I was here? Why didn't you come to find me then?" She asked me, seeming a little bit hurt by not searching for her.

"I wanted to, god I wanted to, but I also knew that Lucifer would be watching my every move after I mentioned you, and now that he knew I was your fiance in the living world, I would keep close tabs on me. I also thought that you would be within the castle, and the only times I was in the castle, I wasn't able to explore it.  I was in and out and to be honest, I didn't want to stay in there for long anyway." I explained to her, looking back to when I first came to Hell. I always felt the urge to just break into the castle to be with her, even for a moment.

"Besides, I would have a feeling that your father was keeping a close eye on you, and you wouldn't even recognize me, I look really different as I did from when I was alive," I added while looking at my body. My hair got longer, when I was alive, I loved to keep it short, but now that I'm a demon, I don't mind keeping it long because it hides my "x" that marks where I got killed. I'm taller than my usual body and I don't have the same eyes as I did. 

"Even if that was the fact, when I first saw you, I had a feeling that it could be you, especially since we met again in the same way when we first met in New Orleans when you were on your way to the station." She said while looking into my eyes, blushing softly.

"Your facial feature stayed the same, and even if your eyes have changed, I can still tell what's going on inside of your head. To other people, you were very hard to read, but not to me, and you could never hide anything from me." Charlie traced her hand along my cheek and chin. She cupped my cheek into her palm and I looked down upon her. I placed with hand on her cheek and leaned down towards her. She leaned in as well and before we knew it, our lips have connected and all I could feel at this moment is warmth. Her lips were still soft as ever, I missed this feeling so much.

We stayed in that kiss for about a minute, my arms then made their way down to her waist, wrapping around it. Her arms went around my neck, nothing could break us apart at this moment. It felt so perfect. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

There we go! Hope you like this!