Chapter 4: Overlord

I looked at the destruction and smiled widely. I could feel something dark within me grow oh so powerful. It's time I get my name heard in Hell, but not as Alastor Bosco, oh no, but as the Radio Killer, no, the Radio Demon. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few days of being in hell, I fully understand my powers now. I have this staff that has a microphone on it and it has a mind of its own. I tried being involved in one of those turf wars the other demons have and after everything I have experienced in my time in Hell so far, that is the most fun thing to do around here! Once I started fighting the other demons for the territory, not that I was aiming for this territory, just a little experiment. I went all out with my powers and it comes to find out that I'm pretty damn powerful! All the demons around that area were looking at me wide-eyed. 

Realizing my potential in power, I rapidly grew in the ranks of the demons; broadcasting every moment I tortured those demons for the territory. Every demon heard my broadcast and I became known as the Radio Demon. They soon came to just know me as the Radio Demon, not my real name, which is wonderful! I controlled my own territory but it wasn't enough, oh no. I wanted more. I became known as one of the great overlords in all of Hell, overthrowing decades of overlords from their territory within a few minutes. 

I was in another turf war and that's when I noticed a tall man with a television as a head fighting as well. He seems so familiar, but I can't figure out how I know him. The turf war ends and I won the territory. The television-head man walks towards me and smirks.

"So you're the infamous Radio Demon, I thought you'd be more, I don't know, frightening. You're just a cute little dear," He said towards me, smirking and patting my head. My eyes turned into radio dials and gripped his arm before patting my head again. I glared at him while smiling widely at him. 

"Don't. Touch. Me." I said threateningly at him, my voice deep and filled with static. He just smirked at my expression, having an accomplished look on his face that he pissed me off. I let go of his arm and dusted off my suit, closing my eyes and when I opened them again, they were back to normal.  I cleared my throat, still containing my smiles. 

"Good fight Mr...."

"Vox, just Vox, Mr. Radio Demon," He said and chuckled.

"The names Alastor," I responded to him and looked around the territory. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must get started in repairing my territory, good day Mr. Vox!" I said towards him, giving him a threatening smile. 

I walked away from that Vox fellow but couldn't shake the feeling that I knew him somehow. It felt so weird. I summoned my tentacles and started picking up around the area to restore everything. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few years go by and it is now 1957, I've been able to sustain my territory and thrive in Hell. I haven't heard much from the royal family recently, but who cares anyway! But I know that deep inside my head, I want to go see Charlie so bad. But I haven't seen her around here, I would go check at the castle for her but I doubt that she is there. Once a year, Heaven would send down angels and kill off as many demons as they can. I've been able to hold my ground, especially since the overlords have been getting together and fighting off the angels as a team, which is a rare occasion and will most likely only happen once a year. I see Vox every now and then, either within my territory, just passing by, or we're fighting on the day the angels "cleanse" demons in Hell. I don't know why I get this feeling that I know him from somewhere. 

I then see this little demon being abused by a group of taller demons. She was struggling to handle her own, but this is in my territory and I will not allow such behavior. I walk over to them and smirk, my radio dials visible.

"Excuse me gentlemen, if you would kindly leave this poor darling alone before I rip your bodies apart and feed them to other demons while you're conscious of every little thing that is happening!" My voice got deeper with the static in it, smiling widely at them. They looked at me and all the color in their body faded away. Before I did anything to them, they started to run away.

"Run! It's the Radio Demon!"

I chuckled in satisfaction and look over at the small one-eyed demon. "Are you okay darling?" I said to her while kneeling down. She looked up at me and nodded slightly. 

"Thank you, mister," She thanked me while standing up and brushed off her clothes. Just by looking at her, it looks like she recently died. 

"The name is Alastor, Alastor Bosco, but people call me the Radio Demon," I said towards her, holding out my big hand to her, giving her a genuine smile. She took my hand with her small little one and shook it.

"My name is Niffty, Niffty Marie." She responded to me, smiling softly.

"Nice to meet you Niffty, how would you like to be under my protection and join a little group I'm getting together; my team?" I asked her, smirking softly.

She smiles brightly at me and nods. "Of course! Thank you, Alastor!" She exclaimed at me and giggled. 

After Niffty joined me, she would help me clean my territory, clean inside the buildings and would fix my clothes that would get torn up from battles. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years later, in 1976, I meet Husk and somehow manage to get him on my team. I promised him a casino if he would give me information about the things I need and help me protect the territory. I can't be everywhere at once so he's my eyes. While he works at the casino and mingles with other demons, he would attain information for me and I would use it as blackmail or use it to search for someone. The three of us made a perfect team, and not a soul could beat us. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 finished! I have a surprise for you all next chapter so I can't wait to show you! I'm doing the outline for Chapter and it's going to be very interesting! Thanks!