Chapter 2: Blood Lust

My concentration of the memory gets interrupted by a loud banging at my door. Who could that be at this time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing my co-host Alex. His facial feature looked angry and he held a gun in his hand. I gave him my signature smile but obviously looking annoyed. "Alex, my good friend! What on Earth are you doing at my apartment, and with a gun?" I told him while grabbing my knife that was nearby.

"You know exactly why Alastor! I'm tired of your bullshit!" He raised his gun towards my face and was about to pull the trigger until I grabbed the gun, pushing it away from my face and lunged towards him with my knife. I had a clear target and I went for it. Stabbing Alex while smirking and pushed him inside my apartment so no one can see the event. 

"Alright Alex, let's have a little fun," I told him while chuckling, walking towards him with my knife, kicking his gun away from him. He was trying to crawl away from me, the emotion of fear controlled his body. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted him up and threw him against a chair at the table. I tied him up and held my knife against his throat. I gave him a maniac gaze while smiling widely still.

"Oh Alex, you have pissed me off from the very beginning ever since I hired you at my studio! I have always been patient with you! But you always find the smallest things to complain about! I'm just so sick and tired of you, and I'm sure, no one will ever miss you!" I said to him, in a very deep and threatening tone, still wearing my smile. Before Alex could get another word out, I slit his throat quickly, letting him bleed out and some of the blood sprayed onto me. I couldn't help but chuckle at what I just did.

"Oh, what an amusing show!" I laughed and looked at Alex's now dead body. "Farwell Alex, you asshole." I get my leather gloves on and wrap his body in sheets. It was at the dead of night so no one would be outside, it was the perfect time to sneak his body to the Studio to cause a big scene, oh what a show that will be tomorrow morning!

I carry his body over my shoulder and start walking towards the studio, staying in the shadow away from the candlelights. I carried him towards the studio and set him down at the stairs, making it look like he is sitting down on his own and tidy him up a bit. I chuckled at my masterpiece, this will make a beautiful story tomorrow! He was all set for his big scene and I left the studio satisfied. 

The next morning while I had my beignet and walking towards the station with new clean clothes, not a drop of blood on me. When I get towards the studio, I see a massive amount of people surrounding the stairway towards the entrance, right where I put him. The police are in front of the crowd, trying to keep the people from getting any closer to the crime scene. A police officer spotted me and walked over towards me.

"Are you Alastor Bosco? Owner of this studio?" He asked me, getting out his notebook, this is my time to shine and grasp a very interesting story. One that I created.

"Yes I am, what in the devil happed?" I responded to him, having a very worried face.

"Mister Bosco, was the man Alexander Crest a crew member to your radio station?" He asked me while getting a pen out so he can take notes of my answers.

"Yes he was, he is my co-host, why what happened to him?" I responded and asked the officer.

"I'm sorry to say this, but he was murdered last night by an unidentified individual. I'm so sorry for your loss Mister Bosco." He said to me and I pretended to be shocked.

"Oh dear... this is unfortunate... thank you, officer, he was a good friend," I responded in a shocked and sad tone in my voice. 

Inside my head, I was laughing about how easy this was. He nods towards me and walks away to join the group of other officers. It annoying though that I can't even get inside my studio at the moment due to the fact that the detectives are inside to see if they can find any clues. They won't find anything in there, and last night I cleaned everything up in my apartment so it's not a mess. 

This is so exciting! I'm sorry Charlie, but I promise you that I will avenge your death and kill anyone who gets in my way! I walked up to the officer in charge of the investigation. "Hello, my good fellow! I was wondering if I could go into my building so I can do my job and broadcast this terrible event, just letting everyone know that we have a killer on the loose!" I said towards the officer, in response, he just gave me a cold glare.

"Sir, this is a crime scene at the moment, I'm sorry but you can't come in, we don't want you to tamper with any possible evidence that is here. Now please let us do our jobs, we want to get this inspection done and over with along with the investigation of the death as well." His voice was filled with annoyance, it just pissed me off so much. But I kept my smile wide and nodded, walking away from him and my studio. 

I decided to use my extra free time to practice killing, so what is the most legal way to kill something? Deer hunting of course! Deer are such amazing creatures, humans act just like them. They both are very skittish whenever danger is near and it is so entertaining! I head over to my apartment and grab my rifle in order to for a hunt. 

I make my way towards the forest and track some deer that was in the area not long ago. I would say about within ten to fifteen minutes at most. I'm actually appreciating that my father taught me how to hunt and track down your prey. I follow the tracks and I spot a buck within the bushes, eating the grass. I don't make any sound as I start to load my gun. As I take aim, it's head lifted with its ear up, sensing danger and looks around. I take my shot and hit a critical point on the buck. I walk over towards it. 

"Who knew that life can be taken away from you by something so small," I said towards the buck as if it could hear me. I wasn't getting a straight shot to heaven anymore, I'm sorry mother, but I'm playing the devil's games now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry I'm getting writer's block just from trying to write Alastor in the human world so I'm going to speed things up for him up there, next chapter is going to be interesting though. So stay tuned for that! If you wanna suggest anything so I can put it in the story, don't be afraid to put your thoughts on this!