Chapter 15: Time for a Revolution Part 1

After a couple days of reluctantly resting my body and regaining my strength, we are working on a plan now on how to enter the castle and take down Seviathan and Lucifer. The anniversary party is in the next couple weeks and Charlie has invited everyone from the hotel. Of course, Charlie looked like she needed help when giving the invitations to her friends but there was nothing they could do at that moment; they aren't strong enough to take on the King of Hell and a noble demon. I don't blame them honestly, nobles are different from overlords, they are born with different powers and were raised in Hell. We're just sinners who died in the mortal realm and became demons, gaining our powers through hard work and they reflect on us as who we were when we were alive.

"In the invitation, there was a plus one option, maybe we can sneak Alastor in as one of our plus ones?" Vaggie suggested, trying to throw ideas out there. She is more worried about her best friend than anything else. Vaggie is Charlie's ex-girlfriend, which I suppose that would be my fault, but she was my fiancé way before they even knew each other. Now I don't know about Seviathan, they were most likely together before I met Charlie in the human realm, and maybe the reason why she was in the human world was to get away from him and all of the responsibilities of pressure of being together with him from her father.

"That could be a possibility, but wouldn't they feel Alastor's presence once we get near the castle?" Husk retorted, raising his eyebrow at the gray, one eyed girl. I liked the first idea, sneaking me in the castle but someone will notice my presence if not cloaked. I'm deep in thought and trying to figure out how I could cloak my presence. I then remembered something that I am able to do, it was something I've been able to do since I first got down in Hell. I was able to mask my presence with my static. I did this whenever I either was hiding from something that was following me, chasing me, or I just wanted to be left alone.

"Don't worry about masking my presence, I got that. I just need a disguise so I don't get recognized by anyone." I say to them, giving them my normal smirk, getting ideas with what I could do.

"And don't you worry about that part, I got you covered Strawberry Pimp." Angel butted in, smiling widely. I can tell that he was getting excited with this. Then, of course I had a feeling my little helper was going to pitch in as well. "Ooo! I'll join Angel and help him with the clothes!"

Husk shrugged his shoulders and looked at the group, taking a swig of his cheap booze. "I'll collect information about the party then and who all will be there. I own the bar in Alastor's territory and different types of demons come in and drink there."

I found out recently that the only reason that I still have my territory, granted it has depleted a bit since I have been gone but that's not a big issue, I can always regain that land in the future, is because of Husk, Vaggie, Cherri, and Angel Dust. Granted Cherri would pop in and out and protect her own territory, but as a favor from Angel, she would come help them out when needed. Even Angel was able to convince his brother to talk to the annoying snake to help out once in a while. There was a small rebellion forming in honor of Charlie, all agreeing that what Lucifer did was wrong and that she deserved better. Vaggie and Angel were one of the leaders for that rebellion, and I could tell that they were soon to unveil themselves to Hell. They all agree that Charlie should be Queen sooner than later, and not have Seviathan next to her as King.

I acknowledge Husk for offering to gather information while I'm in hiding. I haven't left my old apartment in the past few days and I must admit, I'm starting to get restless. Just imagine how I'm going to be if I don't leave the apartment for the entire month.

"I'll continue to look after Charlie while keeping everyone else informed of what's going on." Vaggie stated and we all nodded in agreement of our roles. My role was to be the savior of the future Queen when the time is right, and most likely become the future King alongside her. It was going to be annoying for a bit, but I need to be ready and regain all my strength for this, for Charlie. All our lives will rely on me to be The Radio Demon, one of the strongest overlords in Hell.