3. Getting to know each other

'Ohh so you work for a management company!' Said Rohit having his coffee.

They were having their breakfast with some conversation of knowing each other.

'Ya', Ritika said.

She was a bit nervous about everything that was happening. This was the second time she had bumped into him.

And for strange reason she was loving his company. He was really sweet and understanding. How cute he looked when he was angry and pouted due to his friend's behaviour.

'Cute? I have just met him, what am I thinking? God!' Ritika thought to herself.

'I made that effort first time seeing him in that cafe, did it give him a wrong idea or something! Oh no what the hell are these thoughts' Ritika was too occupied about thinking how they met and all that.

'Hey, you okay ?' Rohit asked seeing her lost in thoughts.

'I think I should leave', Ritika said and got up which confused Rohit.

'Hey, no! I mean you didn't even had ur breakfast' Rohit said holding her hand as she was about to leave.

Before Ritika could answer that her phone rang as a saviour for her.

'Ya, I am coming in five! No no, I am reaching there immediately!' Ritika said hurriedly.

'All okay?' Rohit asked in concern seeing her worried.

'I had to reach somewhere but I totally forgot because I was thinking about y- I mean I missed on time' Ritika blabbered.

'Hey, calm down! I will drop you, don't worry we will reach on time!' Rohit said holding her by shoulders and calming her down.

'No no I can't let you do that!' Ritika said immediately not knowing how she would react after spending more time with him.

'It's okay, consider it my apology! Pls' Rohit said with a soft smile which Ritika could hardly resist.

'Okay!' Ritika agreed and they went to the car.

Rohit being the gentleman he is opened the door for her. And got back to his seat.

'Don't worry, everything will be okay!' Rohit said keeping his hand on hers which really felt right to him for some reason.

'Hope so!' Ritika gripped that hold.

Ritika's phone rang while Rohit was riding to cause their hand holding to seperate.

'Hello, ya I understand!'

'Ofcourse! It's my mistake anyway..'

'Sorry!'

This was the only conversation which Rohit could hear. He glanced at Ritika looking really upset, sad and so many emotions on her face through which he could hardly understand what was going on.

Ritika hanged up the call and looked outside the window.

'Rohit?'

His name felt so good from those lips, he thought when she called him.

'Yes?'

'If it's not.. much trouble to you, can u take me back to the hotel..' She said in a low voice.

'Ofcourse it's not much trouble, I have to go back anyway!' Rohit said trying to look at her but she was continuously looking out of the window.

'If there is something you wanna talk about, you can to me!' Rohit said softly.

'I.. I can't' Ritika said in a low voice.

'It's okay, whenever u feel like!' Rohit said in understanding tone.