15. Date

Virat and Rohit were having dinner while watching friends. They didn't join the team for dinner giving reason that they are going out but the main reason was Virat was super embarrassed to go infront of Yuvi. Even though rohit told him that he will tell Yuvi pa he was lying and give some other reason.

Once they were done with dinner. Rohit went to balcony to talk to Ritika and Virat just lay down on his bed cuddling into the warm blanket.

'hey! Dinner done?' Rohit asked as soon as she picked the call.

Ritika got settled properly, 'ya just had it. Is Virat and ur fight resolved? Or is he grumpy still?' she asked.

Rohit answered, 'he is okay! That doesn't last long anyway'

Ritika replied, 'that's good.'

'so ready for ur date tomorrow Ms. Sajdeh?'

'I hope it's upto the standards Mr. Sharma' She played along.

Rohit said, 'I will not disappoint you Ms. Sajdeh!'

'looking forward to it! Good night Ro!'

'good night!'

He came back in room only to find Virat laying curled up in the blanket.

Rohit said excitedly, 'tujhe pata hai I am taking ritika on a date tomorrow! Like an official date.. Will you cover up for me?'

Virat smiled at his excitement, 'ha I will! But when are you planning to tell Yuvi pa? I think you should tell him soon' he said burying his face in the pillow.

Rohit thought about it, 'I will talk to Ritsy after the date.' He said laying down himself.

'good luck! And use..' he winked at him.

Before Virat could complete the sentence Ro cut him off, 'Shutup!', Virat laughed and they called it a day.

Next morning Rohit got up and didn't find virat by his side. He thought that he would have hit early morning gym. They had an off day so Rohit had time to prepare for the date.

Evening,

Rohit was trying to fix his tie cursing Virat alongside.

'Pata nhi kaha chala gaya, not picking my phone. Idiot, pure din se gayab hai'

'Moron Vi, atleast tie mai help toh kar deta, Ugh! who the hell invented this tie', he cursed fidgeting with it.

'need any help?', Mahi bhai's voice broke his ranting.

Rohit got shocked seeing Mahi bhai there. Mahi went forward and fixed his tie while Rohit was nervous as hell.

Rohit fumbled, 'Umm bhai wo charity event tha isiliye!'

Mahi teased him, 'ohh charity event? So what should I tell ritika who is getting ready for you and ur date?'

Rohit smiled sheepishly rubbing his back of his neck hiding his blush.

'chill! I won't tease you more.. enjoy ur time!
And don't worry I won't tell Yuvi until u are ready!'
He said patting his cheeks to which Ro hugged him tightly.

Rohit asked breaking the hug, 'Vi Kaha hai? Whole day has passed I haven't seen him? Is he okay?'

'ya he is in some brand meeting which is like for hours! He texted me to see if u need any help!' Mahi said.

'ohh! Aaj hi meeting honi thi uski!', Rohit mumbled annoyed.

'now go! Don't get late and keep a lady waiting. All the best!' He said and Rohit went giving a quick hug to him.

Rohit reached the location. He checked on the things again for the nth time.

'Ro?' Ritika called as she reached the location.

'Welcome Ms.Sajdeh' Rohit said forwarding his hand to her. She took it and smiled at him.

It was a beautiful setup under the night sky. There was a simple tent type of thing and the food was setup there.

'I know you like simple things. So I have planned it like this, I hope you like it' Rohit said as she was observing the setup.

'I love it Ro, thank you so much for making it so beautiful' ritika said smiling at him. To which he just kissed her side of the head.

'You look so beautiful' Rohit said seeing her in black dress.

'You don't look bad urself, cleaned up nice I see' she teased him.

'Ugh don't ask, this tie and me never go together! Thank god Mahi bhai helped' Rohit said annoyed and ritika laughed at his expressions.

'U are so cute' Ritika pulled his cheeks.

'Wait— Mahi bhai helped you means he knows?' Ritika asked being scared.

Rohit kept his hand on hers, 'he won't tell anyone but Rits we should inform Yuvi pa, if he gets to know from somewhere else he will feel more bad'

'Are you ready?' Ritika asked because it was a big thing for him than her.

'I am hell scared but I know I have you with me so' Rohit said caressing her hand.

'Let's enjoy this moment now' Ritika said holding his hand.

Back in the hotel,

Mahi went back to his room after helping Ro.

'did he go? Was he okay? Tie pehni ki nahi?', He asked as soon as Mahi entered.

'he went bacha! U take rest, doctor ne rest bola hai na. From morning u have been worrying about Ro!' He said caressing his hair.

'hmm!' He mumbled shifting his head in Mahi's lap.

Mahi asked being confused, 'why didn't you let me tell Ro that u are sick? And when did you come in my room?'

'Don't you know him, wo date pe nahi jaata tha phir! He would stay here to take care of me! I came in midnight' Virat said knowing Rohit.

'Why didn't u wake me up?', he asked only to see Virat feeling sleepy.

'Cheeku? Kya hua?' Yuvi asked entering the room to see Virat extremely pale.

Virat looked at Mahi being scared now, his whole sleep was gone.

'kuch nahi *cough* Yuvi pa!' He said getting up from Mahi's lap.

'Don't lie and where is Ro if you are sick here! He is not picking up my phone' Yuvi said being confused.

'Umm wo Ro is gone to charity event Yuvi pa'

'Did you take medicines Cheeku?' Yuvi asked him.

Virat nodded and lay down again.

'Ritika is also not answering the call' yuvi mumbled to himself but it was audible enough to Virat and Mahi.

'Are they together?' He thought audibly to himself.

_________

Hi, here is the next update.

I am really bad at writing the romantic date type of things so if you find it cringe then sorry about that.

Yuvi pa getting doubts on Ro and Ritsy? What will happen now?

Happy reading!