4. Starry nights and Coffee

Rohit was in his room pacing thinking what would have happened to Ritika. Was she okay?

If I ask in reception then it would be spread all over? How do I get her phone number or room number? I just want to know if she is okay!

Sometimes I so wish I had this pranking brain or stupid ideas brain of Vi!

He would have some crazy ideas for this situation but I can't tell him because he will tease me for life as I am still not sure how I feel for her.

"Ro, what are you doing here? Let's go, we are planning to go for a walk around!" Virat said barging into his room.

"Why can't you for once come in like a normal person?" Asked Rohit as he was jerked out of his thoughts which kind of made him irritated.

"Ok.." Virat said in a low voice and moved out of the room with his head down.

Rohit was shocked by that, he thought Virat felt bad. He was about to call him to apologize when he heard a knock.

"May I come in Rohit sir? I hope am not disturbing you and your precious time." Virat said cheekily yet maintaining the professional tone which was non existent in their friendship.

Rohit rolled his eyes at his drama. He was happy that Virat was not offended.

"If you are free from your non-existent thoughts then would you like to come for a walk with us." Virat added to that.

Rohit was chuckling at that tone and then could not control himself, they both bursted out laughing.

"Nautanki hai tu sachi! Dramebaaz!" Said Rohit still laughing on his professional tone.

"Abhi kya karu, normal people talk like this! And me talking normal with you is next to impossible and on rare occasions only" Virat said shrugging his shoulders.

Rohit smiled at that. He would not have it in any other way.

"Chal, Mahi bhai wait kar rahe hai!" Said Virat dragging him to the lobby.

They reached in lobby and went outside when Rohit stopped in his tracks gaining attention of Mahi and Virat, others had went a bit ahead.

"What's wrong?" Mahi asked in concern seeing discomfort on Rohit's face.

Virat looked at him in concern too but found a different expression on his face. Rohit avoided the hawk eye look of Virat.

"Wo, I am feeling weird suddenly! Stomach cramp it seems" Rohit said holding his stomach.

Virat looked at him suspiciously. Rohit held his stomach more tightly as he saw Virat eyeing him.

"from when do u get stomach cramps?" Virat asked because it was the first time he had heard it from Rohit.

"umm,wo.. I ate outside this morning so may be uske wajah se!" Rohit said fumbling on his words.

"Okay bhai, you go with others! I am staying with Ro.. he may need something and also we need to get checked from the doctor" Virat said or declared.

"nahi nahi, its okay.." Rohit said immediately in a loud voice to which Virat looked at him with narrow eyes.

"I mean i will just sleep for sometime and I will be okay, Vi u go!" Rohit tried to cover up.

"Are you sure Ro?" Mahi asked him in doubt and Virat also looked at him still in doubt.

"Yes bhai! Vi.. its just one hour, I will be okay!" Rohit said knowing how worried Virat gets.