9. Beautiful Morning

"Do you know yesterday I had meeting with my new manager?", Virat said as they were walking towards team room.

"And how was the manager?", Rohit asked in return.

"She was good, don't know about the work yet. But she was nice and friendly. And you know the best part"

"What's the best part?", Rohit asked seeing his excited face.

"She is Punjabi! Isn't that great?", virat said.

Rohit shook his head at that and said, "it's not a compatibility test you idiot"

"Ro, pagal compatibility mai kon yeh sochta hai! That's why you don't have a girlfriend", virat said.

"Besides she is just a friend", virat added to that.

Girlfriend, only reminded him of Ritika though she was not.

He wanted to spend time with her but they were busy with work.

"If I tell Virat then he can definitely help me. But is it safe or will he broadcast it", Rohit thought.

They reached the team room and got seated.

"Rohit, today you will meet the new manager. Virat already met yesterday", Mahi informed.

"Arey Ritika? What are you doing here?", Yuvi said as she entered the room.

"You know her Yuvi pa?", Virat asked.

Rohit was too surprised and lost seeing her.

Yuvi being suspicious asked, "How do u know her Cheeku?"

"She is my new manager Yuvi pa", Virat said.

"What?", Rohit said coming out of staring session of Ritika.

"And she is also manager of Rohit now", Mahi said interrupting their question session.

"Really?", Rohit asked excited like a kid.

"You both dare you do anything or behave stupidly with her, I will not spare you. She is my Rakhi sister", Yuvi pa warned them.

"What?", Rohit got another shock in the day.

"Ro why are you stuck on what today? Are you okay? Do u need some rest?", Virat asked concerned now.

Rohit was shifting his mood in seconds which got Virat worried.

"No I am okay", he assured back to Virat.

Rohit looked at Ritika who was also looking at him with concerned eyes.

"You okay?", she mouthed inaudibly to which Rohit just nodded.

As much as they tried to hide it there was a pair of eagle eyes who was watching each and every moment of Rohit.

"Cheeku come here", Mahi called Virat which gave Rohit the opportunity to go to Ritika as they could talk.

"Hey, I know this is a lot. I was trying to convey all this yesterday on the phone but it seemed impossible", she said softly.

"It's okay. Would you like to grab a coffee so that we could talk?", Rohit asked.

"Sure, I will just tell Yuvi pa that we are discussing work", she said and they left after she informed.

Rohit messaged Virat the same.

Rohit purposely took her a little far from the hotel at a non crowded place, so that no one could disturb them.

Rohit asked for a closed place where no one can see them, he wanted to avoid any controversy.

Soon their coffees arrived for them to begin their conversation.