17. Sorted out

'My phone? I forgot my phone in Ritika's room' Yuvi said searching his pockets.

'I will bring it Yuvi pa, aap ruko' Virat said immediately going towards Ritika's room.

'Nahi koi jarurat nahi hai, I will do that myself. Aise toh kitna kuch karne bolta hu tabhi toh nahi karta' Yuvi said dragging him back.

'But Yuvi pa' Virat intervened but it went to deaf ears.

Before Virat could stop him Yuvi went to the room. Virat ran after him and collided with Mahi.

'Cheeku aaram se' Mahi held him and he signalled towards Yuvi who went to Ritika's room and Rohit was there. They followed him.

'Tell me what is going on Rohit?' Yuvi asked going towards him.

'Yuvi pa usko bolne toh do! Aise darao mat na' Virat said standing with Mahi. He could see how scared Rohit was.

'Tu Chup reh! Kabse Dekh raha tujhe aur Ro ko! Pata nahi kya khichdi pak rahi thi 2-3 din se! It was this? Am I right Rohit?' Yuvi accused both of them.

'Yuvi pa ek min..' Ritika intervened but Yuvi showed his hand to her to which she got quiet.

'Rohit I am asking you something, what's going on between you and my sister' Yuvi asked taking a step forward.

'Wo Yuvi pa.. mai.. I..' Rohit fumbled in nervousness.

'Kya mai.. I laga ke rakha hai? Tell me what's going on?' Yuvi said sternly.

'Yuvi pa I really LIKE her!' Rohit said confidently.

Yuvi asked, 'U mean as a sister', Rohit looked upto him in shock.

'What? NO! Not at all! I like her, I like her as a girlfriend.. as a PARTNER' Rohit said making Ritika smile feeling so happy.

'GIRLFRIEND! Didn't I tell you to keep distance?' Yuvi said pointing a finger at him.

'Yuvi calm down for a min. Listen to both of them, they like each other. It is nothing wrong in that, be sensible' Mahi said seeing Rohit scared of Yuvi and he couldn't stay silent seeing his kiddo like that.

'Sensible! huh.. you are saying this Mahi. You knew this, you could have told me! I cannot believe that you hide it from me. Abhi humari friendship ki wo importance nahi rahi na' Yuvi said feeling betrayed by his best friend.

'Yuvi pa please don't say like that' Rohit said holding his hand.

He couldn't see Mahi and Yuvi arguing with each other.

'What should I say then?' Yuvi said taking his hand back from Rohit's hold.

Rohit took a deep breathe,

'Yuvi pa it's my fault that we didn't share anything. Kisi ko bhi nahi pata tha.. Virat saw us like you did and Mahi bhai got to know from Virat. Yuvi pa we wanted to understand ourselves before involving everyone so that if anything goes the other way we will still be friends and no one would be hurt, nor us and not the people associated with us'

'I wanted to give Ritika the time to process and understand how she felt about me. And you know how things spread out in our case being always in eyes of the camera, I just didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. I really like her Yuvi pa, I promise you I always keep her happy! I know I should have told you earlier and you can give me any punishment you want!'

Rohit said making Ritika smile with moist eyes knowing how a guy can be so considerate and she felt so lucky.

Mahi and Virat felt extremely proud of him.

'Any punishment?' Yuvi asked stepping closer to him.

'Yes' Rohit said though he was scared internally.

'I don't approve this relation, you can't be with her! This is your punishment.. leave her!' Yuvi said angrily.

'Yuvi pa' Virat and Ritika said together in shock.

'YUVI' Mahi yelled at him who was equally shocked as Virat.

Rohit felt numb at that moment. He was looking at Yuvi with moist eyes.

'You only said na ki koi bhi punishment chalegi then what happened?'

'I can't do this, I can't leave her! Yuvi pa, I have promised her I will be with her always no matter what the situation is.. so I am sorry I cannot do what you said' Rohit said with determination and so much of love for Ritika.

Yuvi stepped closer to him and Rohit closed his eyes thinking that he will smack or something on that line.

But instead Yuvi hugged him surprising him.

'Waah! kya ladka mila hai yaar.. Ritsy you will be so happy with this idiot! Kyu re shana tujhe kya laga-- I will say no! I am not so heartless man, arey thoda drama toh chalta hai na' Yuvi said hugging him to which everyone chuckled and Rohit hugged him back.

'Kitna daraya mujhe' Rohit whined in that hug.

'What's the fun in normalcy' Yuvi said patting his back.

Yuvi hugged Ritika too making her smile.

Virat looked at Mahi bhai and winked at him telling him how it was their time to trouble Yuvi and if it's about Yuvi how could Mahi said no!

'We are not talking to you' Mahi and Virat said as Yuvi came near them. They went from the room.

'I will go and manofy them' Yuvi said running behind him.

Ritika and Rohit just chuckled at them.

Rohit sat beside her and she rested her head on his shoulder feeling relieved that their closed ones know and approved.

'I didn't know I am so lucky to find you' Ritika said in content. Rohit kissed her forehead, 'I am more lucky!'

_________

Hi, here is the next chapter!

Do tell me how you like it by dropping ur comments and in-line reactions.

Happy Reading!