14. Almost Caught

'ROHIT!'

'Vi why are you shouting from outside the room.. come inside idiot!', Rohit said not knowing what he was trying to do.

'I just thought you know if you and Ritsy in some.. you know.. doing some stuff' he teased entering the room only to find pillow on his face.

Ritika was blushing on that comment.

Rohit threw another pillow which hit Virat on his face.. And it just started a pillow fight.. which Ritika also joined.

'Huh bas!! I am tired now..', Ritika said gasping for air.

Virat handed her glass of water.

'Cheeku.. Ro!', they heard Yuvi pa's voice.

'Oh no', Ritika stood up being panicked.

'What happened?', Rohit asked.

'I told yuvi pa I am going at a friends place when he asked to accompany some boring thing... and now if he will see me here! he is gonna ask question which we dont have answer for..', Ritika said panicking..

'Go hide in the bathroom.. fast', Virat said as they heard door knob.

'Go fast', Rohit said not able to think anything more..

Virat straightened the pillows and kept it properly.

'Cheeku are you setting up ur room for us.. from when u became this mature', Yuvi teased him as he and Mahi entered the room.

'Wo toh aise hi Yuvi pa.. timepass', Virat said scratching his neck in embarrasment.

'Yuvi pa aap yaha achanak.. kuch kaam tha kya?' Rohit asked him.

'kyu re why cant I come in your room without reason? where you both doing something suspicious.. from the time I have entered u look scared Ro..' Yuvi said with his keen eyes.

'Mahi bhai, Yuvi pa is troubling me see', Rohit whined and went to Mahi to avoid Yuvi's keen eyes.

Virat chuckled at that stupid act.

'Cheeku from when you started using lipstick?' Yuvi pa asked picking up from the Virat's side table.

Virat eyed Rohit and whispered, 'you idiot'

'She kept it there', He whispered back.

'What are you two whispering about?', Mahi asked seeing them whispering amongst each other.

'Nothing' they said together.

'Yuvi pa wo kal date pe Gaya tha toh wo ladki ki hai' Virat said back not knowing what trouble he is landing into.

'What date Vi/Cheeku!' Mahi and Rohit asked together.

'Casual thi bhai' Virat said glaring Rohit forgetting that they were together yesterday and this was just a Bahana.

Yuvi got up and they got up with him looking at each other being scared of being caught.

'Where are you going?', they asked together.

'Bathroom' Yuvi said confused by their behaviour.

Virat looked at Rohit and tells him to say something.

'No you can't go' Virat said quickly.

'Why' Yuvi asked and Mahi also waited for the answer.

'umm Virat has not flushed' Rohit said quickly. Virat glared at him.

'Eww' Yuvi said and they both left the room after that.

'What the fuck!', Virat whacked his arm to that and Ritika finally came out of the washroom.

'You okay?' Rohit asked as Ritika was in washroom for almost 30 - 40 mins.

'Yes, sorry for all this mess' Ritika said to Virat.

'No problem' Virat said while he still glared Rohit and Rohit gulped at that.

Ritika smiled at their childish antics.

'There is someone else who should be sorry, not you Ritsy' Virat said with gritted teeth.

Ritika went to balcony as she recieved a call.

'What the hell Ro, you embarrased me infront of Mahi bhai and Yuvi pa. Now Yuvi pa will broadcast it to the team' Virat yelled as soon as Ritika went in the balcony.

'Sorry na I couldn't think of anything else' Rohit said being guilty of that.

'I am not talking to you' Virat said and was about to leave the room.

'Vi, Ro', Jaddu screamed and Virat ran just in time to lock the door.

'What's up with everyone coming to visit our room today' Rohit said irritatedly. Virat chuckled at his expression.

Rohit and Virat got to think what to do as Jaddu knocked the door. Virat took a glass and splashed water on Rohit's face.

'What the.. Vi?' Rohit said annoyed.

'Shut up' Virat said pushing him to bed and covering him with comforter. He said to Ritika that she should stay in the balcony for 5 mins.

'Arey yaar itna time door kholne mai?' Jaddu aaked as he entered the room.

'This Ro panda is not waking up na' Virat complained.

'Ro..' Jaddu began but was cut off by Virat.

'Yaar Jaddu let's go.. I have perfect plan to prank Yuvi pa! Chal jaldi' Virat said dragging him as he was about to ask something.

'Finally' Rohit got up and removed his wet shirt.

Ritika arrived from balcony and saw Rohit without shirt, his hair wet and messy. She blushed looking at him.

'Like what u see' Rohit flirted seeing that ritika was staring at her.

Ritika immediately looked down blushing. Rohit put his another shirt with 2 buttons open and move towards Ritika who backed to a wall.

'Will you go on a date with me Ms. Sajdeh?' Rohit asked lifting her chin up.

'Is it our official first date Mr. Sharma?' She asked equally playfully.

'Ofcourse' Rohit said.

'Then yes' Ritika said kissing his cheeks and left the room.

Rohit smiled dreamily caressing his cheek where she had kissed.

So, after so many days I am back with an update! I hope you like it! Drop ur comments and let me know.

First official date of Rohika! Will it go smoothly as planned or not?

Happy Reading.