18. Rohit's life

"What? You knew all this time!" Rohit asked shocked and surprised.

"Not all this time.. I knew when that flush incident! Like you told that Cheeku.." Yuvi said remembering that.

"Ewww Yuvi pa don't remind me please!" Virat said hiding his face in Mahi's lap who ruffled his hair.

"That was actually so lame! It was funny and gross at the same time.. and then that charity event thing!" Yuvi said laughing at their face.

"This Rohit! He was so scared to tell you.. what should I do? I had to help him" Virat said defending himself.

"See still busy in his phone waiting for Ritsy's msg, how love sick he is! See" Virat said seeing Rohit engrossed in the phone.

Virat smacked his arm but Rohit didn't pay attention.  Mahi and Yuvi laughed at them fighting like children.

Mahi and Yuvi left after sometime.

Virat started some series as Rohit was in the balcony engrossed in his phone which he thought he was busy with ritika so he gave him space.

Rohit came back and saw Virat sleeping with the series on. He closed the laptop and covered him with comforter before going out to meet Ritika.

"Hey?" Rohit entered the room.

"Hi" Ritika got up and gave him a hug. Rohit hugged her back but she didn't leave him when he tried to break the hug.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Rohit asked breaking the hug and cupping her cheeks. Ritika nodded in No.

He made her sit on the bed and kneeled in-front of her. "What happened? Did someone say something to you? Tell me?" he asked softly holding her hands.

Ritika took her phone and showed him the post she saw which made her upset.

"there were some posts where Rohit and ritika were snapped having coffee and then ritika was snapped with Virat!"

She was manager of both of them so it was obvious but the comments didn't make her feel like that. It made her feel disgusting.

"Ritsy why are you feeling upset about this? Don't.. please this is all not worth it! All that matters is you.. and Ritika! This will be my life.. Infact this is my life.. people will praise me when I perform well but they will drag anything and everything if I don't perform well.  Trust me it used to hurt me when I first saw but now it has lessened because Mahi bhai explained it to us how this works and how only true fans will be with us which are a handful. So this is my life Ritika! U have to get used to it" Rohit said softly.

"I will get used to it Ro and I promise you to be always by your side through thick and thin", Ritika said kissing his forehead.

"You still love me right?", Rohit asked as she was very upset seeing all that.

"Ofcourse you silly", Ritika said pinching his nose to which he pouted and then hugged her.

"Oh no, did Virat see this? If he sees this it would be a disaster.. come let's go to him" rohit said as he knew how Virat reacts.. he had gotten used to it but Virat didn't.. if the posts are related to Mahi or him.. he acts out of anger!!

"Arey but why will it be a disaster.. you only told now that u have gotten used to it" Ritika asked confused as she was following Rohit.

"Arey that idiot doesn't understand that he acts out of anger when it comes to me or Mahi bhai" rohit says as they reach the room.

"Did u see this? What the fuck is this?" Virat showed Rohit the phone not realising ritika is behind him.

"How they can write shit like this" Virat cursed!

"Calm down Vi" Rohit said keeping his hand on his shoulder.

"Yes Vi calm down.. I am okay see!" Ritika came forward before Virat could curse more.

"But how could they say this?" Virat said being angry on the people writing stupid stuff.

"Vi how many times I have told you not to pay attention to these things" Rohit said softly making him calm.

"I am going to Mahi bhai's room" Virat said leaving them alone.

"You all care about each other so much" Ritika said sitting beside him.

Rohit smiled putting an arm around her, "Yes I never imagined you know that this will become a family. When I joined the team I was so nervous, I thought whether I would be able to fit in or not. But Mahi bhai made it so much easier. He was and is always there for me. And then after one year this idiot Cheeku came in my life. And from there it is been roller coaster of emotions.. it's just perfect and now you are here and it is complete!!"

Ritika smiled listening to that. She didn't miss the shine and love in his eyes when he talked about ICT and the game.

____________