Chapter 8

Saturday night ran smoothly for Lisa and Jungkook

Saturday night ran smoothly for Lisa and Jungkook. They started with bowling, skee ball, pacman, etc. After that they're having dinner at Omakase Sushi Dairo, a seven course Japanese cuisine from a great chef. Lisa really loves it kinda feels fancy because it's a $200 meal per person and she just likes to force herself to enjoy it. They decided to go there since Jungkook wants to try Omakase.

After their hangout on Saturday, they text each other non stop. Lisa loves to talk to Jungkook, because the way Jungkook talks is so endearing. For Jungkook, he loves the way Lisa got flustered or praised him for all his words of wisdom, he always sends her every night just as a replacement for a goodnight text.

She just so much different than other woman Jungkook met, sometimes some girls always laugh at his words even if it's not funny well because most of girls want to impress Jungkook with their sexiness, cute and their sweetness towards him but it only make Jungkook judge them 'what's the matter' because he just want to talk serious stuff and he glad he can do it right now with Lisa.

.

Today is Tuesday, Jungkook texted Lisa that he'll be in her office to have a meeting with Mingyu while Lisa still has not talked to Mingyu after the incident. She is just so mad at him, she doesn't want to get involved with him for a moment. She needs time to act normal at him because she is scared he will start to act up again.

Lisa feels kinda uncomfortable meeting Jungkook at the office because of Mingyu. He will start questioning why Jungkook is suddenly close to Lisa. So, Lisa just makes an excuse to Jungkook that she'll be in a meeting all day since her boss got her a whole new project, which is a lie, Lisa talks to Mrs.Hopkins to take some time to make a new strategy and start pitching clients on her own.

To avoid two of them, she went down one floor from hers to visit a friend. She goes straight to his office looking nervous because their meeting will be the first time after her arrival and they never talked for that nine month's departure even if Lisa considers him as her brother.

She eventually knocked on his open door and she heard a sound that told her to come in but because of her nervousness she just popped her face inside the door. She meets Min Yoongi, her coworker slash brother from another parents.

"Hello!" Lisa said it cutely. Yoongi immediately recognized the voice and raised his head to look at the door. He was shocked at his guest, he only can stare at her while his fingers are still on a keyboard from typing on his computer screen.

Their last meeting was before Lisa departure to Switzerland, Yoongi just had a big fight with his ex and Lisa seemed not to care, she wasn't asking him how he was doing all this time, she just gone like that like how his ex did so Yoongi just furious at her all this time but as the time goes by, he just feel nothing.

"Uh hi, you came back? I heard a rumor yesterday, but didn't realize it was true." Yoongi still plainly explained it to her. Lisa is so nervous so she just walks in slowly to his office and sits across from him. "Yeah, I'm leaving Switzerland for good. My project is done there. Um, Yoongi, how are you?" Lisa asked Yoongi to furrow his eyebrows.