Chapter 15

"You look pretty today

"You look pretty today." He smiled at me when I stood in front of him. "So I'm not pretty everyday?" I arched my brows to tease him back. "No, everyday you look intimidating, especially in court." I just chuckle at that statement.

The trial in Switzerland involving Mingyu's dad's accusation of fraud has been done. Mingyu's dad was in jail for seven years and paid a fine of one hundred and fifty million dollars. We're in Château de Chillon for the annual presidential garden party to introduce every landmark in Switzerland. Now I'm talking to this beautiful handsome guy in the garden of the Chateau beside the fountain.

Taehyun courted me for two months now and I just really love him. If one day he asks me to be his girlfriend I'll definitely say yes. We met at the first week of trial, he's an auditor for this trial and he's really smart. He's one of the team who reports frauds Mingyu's dad did and he's been an enemy to Mingyu's dad's plot of fraud.

"You know this trial has already ended, right? I got something in my mind." Taehyun continue,

"When are you going to leave?", "Hmm, I don't know, maybe two weeks, I forgot about it since I don't want to leave because of you." I smiled at him for being this clingy and he just chuckled.

"Okay, how about I'll come with you to New York?" Taehyun's offer to me made me shocked and I couldn't find the right words to describe my happiness. "Uh, what? uhm, why?" I stuttered and he held my hand.

"I got a job offer in the FBI as a forensic accountant based in New York." I gasped at him, FBI? It's such a prestigious offer! in New York? Lisa couldn't believe after this chaos she can find peace and with someone she is admiring to.

"Wow, FBI? you're worth it, huh?" Lisa teased him. "I guess I am, do you want to accompany me to find an apartment? maybe buy some stuff."

"Of course, I can't wait to introduce you to Chaeyoung!" They both laughed while talking about New York. "Lisa, I think my move to New York makes it easier for us to be more serious." When Lisa tried to listen, an unexpected thing happened.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

I closed her eyes because of the sound and I felt something on her face so she touched it with her hands while closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes, i'm trembling and gasping. I took a look in front of her, Taehyun fell to the ground. Lisa immediately kneels and sees three gunshots in his chest and arm.

"Uh--, Ta--e?" My eyes get teary, she sees Taehyun cover the gunshot and it seems like he's hurting. I see blood coming out from his arm and it doesn't stop running so I cover it with my hands too. "Taehyun! Please keep your eyes open! please! oh no!" I'm sniffling and panicking, it's my first time seeing someone get shot.

All of sudden my bodyguards run and pick me up to send me to a safe place. "No! release me! please! save him instead you jerks! STOP!" I screamed at them but they didn't budge. I cry while focusing my eyes on Taehyun who is lying on the ground.