Chapter 23

Thank you for 2K readers! even if it's nothing compare to other writers but for me it's so endearing you guys still give a chance to read it even just a slightest or curious. Thank you! i will work harder! i'm not a writer or major in it but i just type whatever in my mind and try to be more imaginary to make it look interesting but of course it's not completely interesting. It's boring i must say for my first book. I'll try my best! i only continue all of this not because i need an audience but i like to imagine something and put it on somewhere where i can remember my wild imagination. Happy reading!

Don't forget to comment for feedbacks or for advice and vote! thank you guys.

SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

i've been through breakup and i try to keep up with my life. stay strong for a breakup fighter guys! 

 stay strong for a breakup fighter guys! 

"You soaked already, baby." Jungkook whispered between their kisses.

"Of course, only for you, Jungkook." Lisa teased him but it only made Jungkook more turn on from her seductive voice.

He slid one finger carefully into her. Her eyes closed against the unbearable vulnerability of being spread out naked and fingered by a man she's been wanting to seduce since they got here. A man who was still fully clothed and kneeling on the floor beside her. Jungkook pulled out and thrust gently back into her. Her back bowed as Lisa clenched eagerly around him. Jungkook pulled out and pushed back into her with two fingers.

Lisa couldn't hold back a moan of delight. The man had talented hands, confident and skilled, and he took what he wanted with them. Lisa was panting for Jungkook, her hips circling shamelessly onto his thrusting fingers. She felt like she would spontaneously combust if he didn't get her off. She had never been so turned on in her life just for a foreplay. She was near mindless with the need for an orgasm.

If his cousins walked in right then and found her writhing in their living room while Jungkook finger-fucked her, she didn't think she'd care, Lisa won't give a chance to him to stop just for another hangout. They can do it some other time, this moment can't be interrupted because it's their first trip together as a couple and every trip needs to spice it up with romance.

Jungkook was breathing hard, too. His face was flushed with lust. For Lisa. When she had done nothing more than respond helplessly to him. His hand at her breast moved to her cheek and brushed over it. His smile was both wicked and delighted, and it made her chest tight.

"I want to feel my cum in you when I fuck you with my fingers. I want you to feel my cum in you, so you think about how I looked and the sounds I made when I pumped it into you. And while you're thinking about that, you're going to look forward to me doing it again and again." Her sex rippled around his stroking fingers, the rawness of his words pushing her to the brink of orgasm.

"Yes," Lisa breathed, clutching her breasts to ease the deep ache of her hardened nipples.

"Please, Jungkook." "Shh...I've got you." The pad of his thumb rubbed her clitoris in gentle circles. "Look into my eyes when you come for me."