Chapter 21

Lisa dialed her phone immediately in the bathroom when Jungkook occupied himself in the living room and tried a firepit there

Lisa dialed her phone immediately in the bathroom when Jungkook occupied himself in the living room and tried a firepit there. "Come on, pick up, pick up." Lisa mumbled to herself because it's urgent and she needs some fashion advice. Finally she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Chaeyoung! you have to help me choose what I should wear on our first night!" Lisa talks really fast. "I put it on a video." She leans her phone on a bottle of lotion and Lisa steps backwards, her lingerie is on a wooden chair beside her.

"Already? Wow, I thought you guys would do it on the second day." Chaeyoung arches her eyebrows.

Lisa grabs the white one, it's a silk tank top and shorts that Chaeyoung said it's for a not-so-innocent night. "How about this?" Chaeyoung hums on the other line, she thinks it's too mediocre but still it's beautiful. "I think it's good, since this is your first night just put on something not to show off and on the next night you put on your ultimate sexy lingerie." Chaeyoung smirked. Lisa hums to herself and finally gets naked in front of Chaeyoung who's on her phone. Chaeyoung widens her eyes. "Woah, woah, it's like I'm watching porn live." Lisa chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on, we're used to showering together when we're late for class.", but your boobs are getting bigger now. Is it because Jungkook always squeezes it when you guys are having sex?" Chaeyoung nonchalantly asks her if she needs some advice too, well she wants to know her sex life as a reference so Jimin will have a good time with her. "Ew, chae, it's not! I'm joining Jungkook to workout at his gym in his apartment. I always do a chest workout, that's why it's pointing up perfectly." Lisa stuck her tongue out and put on her annoyed face.

She finishes changing and turns around 360 degrees. Chaeyoung claps her hands and is excited. "It's good! damn your butt is perky as your breasts too." Chaeyoung teases her. When she's just looking through a mirror, Jungkook opens the door. "Baby, there's--" Lisa gets panicked and turns off her phone immediately. She wants to put on a little makeup first to be sexier but it fails. Jungkook already saw her. Meanwhile, Jungkook was shocked to see Lisa in sexy white lingerie. He never saw Lisa wearing that, she always put his t-shirt to bed and it's already sexy. But this? it's like she wants him to make her bend on her knees and go rough on her.

But Jungkook thought she would cover it with a t-shirt. "Uhm, oh, uh you're still changing?" Jungkook scratches the back of his neck feeling nervous. Lisa tilted her head in confusion. "Uhm, no. This is what I wear." Jungkook gets more awkward because he's about to tell her something, he's afraid it will make her embarrassed because it seems like she will dress well to sleep this time. He knows she wants to do something special because it's a vacation but still it's a family vacation, of course there'll be an obstacle to having time for just the two of them. "Uhm, i want to tell you the boys are here in our room. They want to have a chit chat with me. if you want to join? But, uhm, can you-- just get a bathrobe to cover this?" Jungkook is stuttering while looking down to the floor, he's so nervous because he can see Lisa butt cheeks from her incredibly super short silk sleepwear.