Chapter 10

HAPPY PINK VENOM DAY! LET'S STREAM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! Happy reading! don't forget comment and vote!💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Jungkook peed his eyes to his phone on the table, he tried to multitask by listening to what Mingyu's team said and waiting for his phone to ring, he's so nervous

Jungkook peed his eyes to his phone on the table, he tried to multitask by listening to what Mingyu's team said and waiting for his phone to ring, he's so nervous. This morning he ordered a bouquet of Lilies on the way to his office. He didn't know what Lisa's favorite flower was so he just guessed her name, Lily for Lisa as her nickname.

Jimin, who heard the reason why he chose that flower, was laughing so hard. It indeed makes sense but sometimes it doesn't always work like that. While they're in the meeting, Jimin has to throw a ball of paper to focus, this time Lisa doesn't have to be everything in his mind now, it's his job at stake.

After Mingyu's team finished their presentation, Jungkook and Jimin felt satisfied so they finished the meeting. Somehow, Jungkook and Jimin became close with Mingyu because they're working together almost everyday. Apparently, Jungkook and Mingyu are the same age so they just got comfy with each other and they're obsessed with the same basketball team that makes them even closer.

"Hey Mingyu, there's the mets game this sunday, i got three tickets for Jimin and you, are you in?if you don't want to, that's ok--" Jungkook showed the ticket in front of Mingyu but Mingyu cut him off.

"Of course it is a yes! How stupid am i if i declined it" Mingyu grabbed it quickly from Jungkook's hand and made the man chuckle by his act.

"Okay that's great, see you on Sunday." Jungkook tap Mingyu's shoulder but Jimin suddenly speak,

"Hey Mingyu, do you want to come with us tonight? Me, Jungkook, and Bambam want to play billiards in some bar in Uptown, you could come so we're even." Jimin offered him.

"That seems nice, I love to join but my girlfriend just arrived here yesterday. Can I invite her too? she's okay just by watching us play, she probably just got a drink."

"That's fine, maybe we could bring our girl too so yours doesn't feel lonely?" Jimin nudged Jungkook but he furrowed his eyebrow, 'my girl? did Lisa my girlfriend?' he loves to ask her immediately but probably it'll freak her out and run away again.

"Yeah! That's great, kinda like a triple date, and the third wheel Bambam." Three of them look at Bambam who tidied up the table from today's meeting paperwork, Bambam looks back at them and groans.

"Oh come on guys! That's mean! any of your girls can bring another friend too maybe?" Bambam smirked to them but they just shrugged their shoulders, sign they don't have one. Bambam groans again while exiting the meeting room. "Ugh!, fine."

.

They're having lunch right now in the office and finally Jungkook's phone ring and he quickly open it. There it is, one message he's been waiting for the entire morning. He smiles to himself and makes Jimin and Bambam look at each other confused. This guy really loves trucks to be that obvious and weirdly happy.